BFP right after CP, with no + OPK!

HappyWife90

Reaction score
It seems like just yesterday I was receiving support on here for a chemical pregnancy/very early miscarriage. I was very relieved when I detected ovulation 2 weeks after the start of the miscarriage, but given the situation my husband and I decided not to try that month. I had a normal period 2 weeks after that to start the new cycle. This cycle, I tested twice a day for ovulation and nothing! I noticed quality EWCM on CD12 and CD13, and we happened to have intercourse on CD11 and CD13. Otherwise, given the lack of +OPK, we were left to our own devices - what a blessing in disguise! I noticed that I had supersmell and decided to test just in case. Faint positive with Wondfo last night (CD25) and confirmed with standard positive on FRER this morning. I am totally freaked given the recent CP but incredibly hopeful! I had unexplained cramping over the last week and convinced myself it was cancer .. lol. This explanation is so much better! Congratulations to all the "Christmas Miracle" BFPs!

Congratulations to you! Happy and healthy 9 months :) xx

Congratulations! FX'd for a sticky little bean

Congrats! This is the same as me. No +opk after chemical and +frer on cd 25. Happy and healthy 9 months to you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"