BFP same DPO each pregnancy?

laughingduck

Mother of one daughter
Reaction score
For those who hve had multiple pregnancies, I'm wondering if you got your BFP around the same DPO each time? I got mine at 8 DPO last time and am 9DPO now and still BFN. I know 9DPO Is still early, but I tested positive so early last time so kind of expected that again. What have pther people noticed? Do you always get a BFP at the same time, or does it vary?

I bet it varies. With my first, he was a FET baby, so I was testing early every day. Got my first VERY faint BFP on FRER at 4dp5dt (so basically 9dpo). If I remember correctly with my daughter I got a BFN on 9dpo, and then didn't test again til 14dpo and got an obvious positive. FX for you!

1. No ideas as a whoopsie 2.Ectopic pregnancy I got it 12 dpo, which is last day of lp for me.
3. 10 dpo faint bfp
4. Ntnp and go a bfp 2 days ago where I was either 10 or 11dpo. I wouldn't normally test but kinda knew something was up.

First Pregnancy : surprise found out at 9 weeks after bad morning sickness hit me had no idea I was pregnant before that.

Second : another surprise found out at 5 weeks very faint BFP on dollar brand ( had ovulated late ) think I was between 10-12dpo.

Third: all day nausea hit me , tested BFP at 10dpo with EPT

Fourth: AF was a week late and started feeling nauseated , tested and got a very dark BFP turned out to be a complete molar pregnancy.

Fifth: another surprise, AF was late, started feeling nauseated ,tested faint BFP found out on scan that she was 9 weeks.

Sixth pregnancy: took clomid cd 5-9, BFP 13dpo very faint and turned out to be a chemical.

Seventh pregnancy : surprise BFP after weight loss 13dpo ,another chemical.

Eighth pregnancy : Took 5000iu HCG trigger had BFP all 2ww till 16dpo ,AF showed ,another chemical?

So for me each pregnancy was a little different from BFP and symptoms .

For me it was, I got the first positive on 9dpo (although ended in MC 4 years ago) and this time I tested at 9dpo and was positive

Im 10 DPO today and still BFN's, I guess Im out :(

Im 10 DPO today and still BFN's, I guess Im out :(

No you're not out yet. It takes time for hormones to reach a readable level. My friend was 17 DPO when she finally got a faint BFP. Different test have different levels of sensitivity. Cheap ones and the ones at Dr office have lower sensitivity while FRER has the highest. But it can still take until you're 2 weeks late to show a BFP on a FRER. Or you can get a blood test done :)

BFP 15 dpo with my first son but didn't test before
BFP 10 dpo with my second
BFP 14 dpo after many BFNs with my pregnancy in May that we lost
Faint BFPs at 10 dpo with my chemical in June

It all depends on hormone level and when baby implants !

I have got them on the same day 15dpo with both of my angel babies xx

Thanks. I Wish I hadn't gotten my BFP so early last time, I'm feeling pretty discouraged. I'm glad to see some people get BFP's on different days too. With my DD I did not test until a few days late so I have no idea when I would have gotten my BFP with her. Maybe she was a late implanted too and maybe that's what I have this time... Fingers crossed that is the case!

I must be a very consistent implanter!
#1 bfp at 11dpo (mc at 6 weeks)
#2 bfp at 11 dpo (ds, 9 months old)
#3 bfn 9dpo, bfn 10dpo, bfp 11dpo again! (Current pg, 4+5 weeks)
11 dpo seems to be the magic number for me lol!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->