BFP .... Scared & nervous and giving hope

Kalia101

Reaction score
Hiii ok today I am 11 dpo and got a BFP on both Internet cheapie and digital, yesterday it was a bfn!

I never ever thought this day would come and all I can do is hope that this pregnancy will all go to plan!

I had an ectopic pregnancy in November 2009 and lost my right tube we decided we wouldn't try for a while I wasn't ready I was scared this year in June we were ready and I have missed two periods since June both due to not ovulating suspected pcos my last period was beginning of September I then ovulated end of October and I'v now got my BFP!!! And I really hope it sticks :) xxxxx

Congrats on your BFP!!! Heres to hoping you have a sticky bean and a happy & healthy 9 months!!!! Try and relax as much as possible!!!

:flower::flower:Congratulations on your BFP. Be positive , everything will be fine. Wish you a happy and healthy 9 months.

https://i1127.photobucket.com/albums/l634/hakunamatata2012/Snapbucket/bnb/bfp_zps9feec02c.gif

Congratulations! Wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months :flower:

WOW CONGRATS! You must seriously be feeling a whole mix of emotions!
I'll keep my fingers crossed for you that you have a wonderful smooth uneventful pregnancy!! :flower:

Hiya hun, I remember you from the ttc boards back in June when we were stuck in late AF/no BFP limbo together - Bad times!

So so pleased for you, huge congratulations! :happydance: :dance: xx

Ahh thankyou Sarah yes I remember you! Well it was another one of those months no AF since beginning of September! Ovulated then late October and got BFP completely shocked still early days still nervous of every ache, pain & niggle!

I'm 5+5 now and have a scan at 7+2 hope you get a BFP soon!

I really believe it happens when you least expect it I was booked in to see my dr about not ovulating regularly 4 days before that appt I got a BFP xxx

Congratulations! That's lovely news :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"