BFP? So skeptical UPDATE: Spotting??

Ruby14

Reaction score
So last cycle I had a very faint line and then ended up being a chemical. So now I'm scared to get excited. Left is from last night 12 dpo and right is from this morning.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    23.1 KB · Views: 33
Looks positive! Congrats hun and H&H 9 months to you!!

Thanks Ladies! I'll probably keep testing... everyday:blush:

I see it! Definitely looks like a :bfp:

So I have a question now, I've been spotting brown. Its not much. It was on 12 and 13 dpo and I haven't had any yet this morning. Still getting positive tests but not any darker yet. Exactly the same. Could this possibly be implantation bleeding thats finally making its way out?

Use some progesterone cream yo rid the spotting the day I got my bfp I was spotting too. I had some at home and I used 4 pumps, and spotting stopped in hours. I had to use it all the way up till 7 weeks.

BTW the Dr thought I was crazy but I swear to u it's what kept baby inside

Use some progesterone cream yo rid the spotting the day I got my bfp I was spotting too. I had some at home and I used 4 pumps, and spotting stopped in hours. I had to use it all the way up till 7 weeks.

BTW the Dr thought I was crazy but I swear to u it's what kept baby inside

I do not have any! Can you recommend some and let me know where you find it?
Thanks so much!!

Also I have been taking Vitex to regulate my cycles and it is totally working so I kind of thought it would keep helping my body regulate how much progesterone it needed. I have continued taking it even since O.

My Dr. advised that light brown spotting is common. There is a build up of old blood in your cervix and it might be released for various reasons.

That is really nice to hear! I am also having some nausea this morning and a headache that I havent had yet so hopefully those are all good signs! Thanks for replying!!!

Yes I think it's pretty normal to spot a little bit Hun. I wouldn't worry to much!!

I had spotting as well hun a few times. I was told it's normal :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->