BFP & spotting

susan_1981

Mummy to 2 boys :)
Reaction score
Hi girls. Well I suppose I can officially post in here now as I did my CB digi this morning and it came up with the words I've been waiting for "Pregnant".

I'm really scared now though because I had spotting this morning when I went to the loo. Nothing on my underwear but a bit when I went to the loo. It was brown so I suppose it could be implantation. I'm 12dpo. Just wondered if any of you girls had implantation bleeding because I hope that's what it is.

Congrats on your BFP xxxxx

I haven't had it hun but i know that loads of the girls on here have had it, do you have any cramps or anything (other than the normal period pain type crams that most of us get?)

If its just a tiny bit im sure its fine......you could maybe go to your docs to get checked out to put your mind at rest xxxxx

Well I thought I had them this morning but I don't know. Normally, if it's my period, I would be dosed up on Neurofen by now. I really suffer with period pains. My stomach feels a little sensitive though, almost like nerves. Think it's the shock.

I think that to get a + test you need to have implanted already. But, good news is you have a BFP! congrats!!!!!!

I am spotting as well, sick as a dog and my boobs hurt bad. So some people do spot and have successful PG :)

Hi susan, congrats on the bfp!! so glad you got it!!
spotting is quite normal, so long as not got cramps and heavy bleeding, ask gp if worried!!!
well done though!! XX

Thanks. Well I don't have cramps and I haven't had much spotting today. When I go to the loo and wipe, there's nothing on the tissue it's if I press the tissue a little further (sorry TMI) that I get the browinish cm.

HI sweety welcome! I had bleeding with this pregnancy and all seems ok so far *fingers crossed* It is best to try and be seen though eventhough they will probably make you wait because of how early you are. At this time its scary for ultrasounds becaus eyou probably wont see much at all and it will scare you more. You can ask for bloods to be done though to see what youre preggy hormones are at. And if they double in 2 days or so then you can safely calm down some.

Hi girls. Well I suppose I can officially post in here now as I did my CB digi this morning and it came up with the words I've been waiting for "Pregnant".

I'm really scared now though because I had spotting this morning when I went to the loo. Nothing on my underwear but a bit when I went to the loo. It was brown so I suppose it could be implantation. I'm 12dpo. Just wondered if any of you girls had implantation bleeding because I hope that's what it is.

I had implantation bleeding and everything turned out fine at my 5wk5d and 7wk1d scans.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"