BFP!!! Symptoms and what worked for us

Maddie_Sue

Reaction score
I cannot believe I am posting this!!!! I got my BFP on Friday!!!! It was actually kind of funny... My period wasn't due until today and I was going to hold off on testing, but I was in a right foul mood on Friday and my co-worker joked that I must be pregnant... took a test on my lunch... initially, it looked like BFN. But I saw a slight shadow and a few minutes later, that shadow got some good color to it... BFP!!!! I've taken 3 more tests, all FRER, and all positive. The one I took last night was darker and stronger positive... go eggy goooo!!!!!

So my symptoms. I will say that I felt WAY more pregnant last month (which I was not) than I felt this month (which I am). I did notice that I was SUPER bloated CD 17-20 (I typically have a 27 day cycle and I usually ovulate around CD 11ish). On CD 19, the bloating gave way to horrid diarrhea and vomiting, I thought I had food poisoning. I had BFN on CD 22 and then my BFP was on CD 24! At this point, I have been feeling very brief waves of nausea, fatigue, tender boobs but not very bad, and slight, VERY mild cramps. I think I had IB the other night when I wiped, very watery and slightly pink CM and haven't seen any since! I did notice that I had some "electric shocks" that radiated from my right hip to my back at some point, but I never logged it because I thought nothing of it at the time!

What worked for us, I am convinced, is Pre-Seed. That is the ONE thing we did differently this month. We conceived on CD 12 and I made sure to put pre-seed up there the next two days, just to help keep the sperm that were in there freshly coated ;)

This is my second pregnancy... DD is almost 4, DH also has a DD who is 4, so we are praying for a boy!!!! CMON TEAM BLUE!!!!

OVER. THE. MOON!!!!

Congrats!! I got my BFP (well 6 of them) Thursday. I didn't feel pregnant at all. We weren't really trying this month so I didn't even think I could be pregnant. Well low and behold 6 BFPS!!!! So crazy! I didn't really have many symptoms though. My boobs are slightly sore but not bad. The only reason I took a test was because I was 4 days late and scheduled to go to Mexico this Saturday (which we had to cancel) I was so shocked I bought another pack of the blue dye and a pack of FRERs and sure enough all positive.

Congratulations! Wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months! :happydance:

I had a very vivid dream the night before my period was due,I dreamt that I found out I was pregnant. Next morning I did a test and it was a BFN...so for the rest of the day I was expecting AF to show her face....but she didn't. The following day I tested with smu and got a BFP!! Shock doesn't cut it, it's still sinking in...baby#1. My only symptoms are the odd waves of nausea, sore nipples (not boobs) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->