BFP test from the Dr Office after many BFN HPTs?

Lua

Reaction score
Hi :wave:

Me and my partner have been trying to conceive for 4months now after coming off BCP. My cycle on BCP was 28days and like clockwork, off BCP my longest cycle was 36days and although not quite as regular, was always somewhere around here.

My cycle this month so far is 59days and counting! I've had 4 BFN on HPTs so far, and after speaking to my Dr, she has requested I drop in a FMU sample so that they can do a lab test on it.

What I'm wanting to know really, is has anyone else had this kind of experience before where they have no AF, negative HPTs to then have it confirmed as a BFP by the Dr??

Any opinions would be great as as you can imagine, me and OH are going a little crazy! x

I totally Sympathise with you :hugs:
my longest cycle was my first after the pill and it was 81 days long i was going nuts and as the pill was throwing all kinds of feelngs and body symptoms at me i totally thought i was pregnant! The pill does horrid things to your cycles.

Your not out yet though honey, it is possible for the doctors to return a positive test as your hormone might not be detectable yet - some ladies have been known to be 6 weeks late before getting a positive.

it ain't over til the :witch: arrives!

Thats what I just keep thinking...it ain't over until AF arrives! Thanks for the reply :) x

Good luck, I am coming off of BCPs also and am on CD 51 and have Oed but not really sure when because i can't get a good temp reading because my son is breaking in his 2 year molars and up in the middle of the night. So I am either 9 or 7 DPO and trying to figure out when :witch: will arrive because if I am 9 dpo we did not :sex: around that time but if I am 7 DPO there might be a chance. Circumstances have made us put off TTC for a little while :cry: but if it happened we would make it work out. Let us know what the DR syas. DO you temp? The longest cycle I had was 84 days and I never Oed so I did not think I would O this time around because I have never gotten a second chance before, maybe you haven't Oed yet or just recently Oed. Good luck.

Good luck, I am coming off of BCPs also and am on CD 51 and have Oed but not really sure when because i can't get a good temp reading because my son is breaking in his 2 year molars and up in the middle of the night. So I am either 9 or 7 DPO and trying to figure out when :witch: will arrive because if I am 9 dpo we did not :sex: around that time but if I am 7 DPO there might be a chance. Circumstances have made us put off TTC for a little while :cry: but if it happened we would make it work out. Let us know what the DR syas. DO you temp? The longest cycle I had was 84 days and I never Oed so I did not think I would O this time around because I have never gotten a second chance before, maybe you haven't Oed yet or just recently Oed. Good luck.

Hey, thanks for the reply

I don't temp no, I'm bad enough just counting days, let alone having more numbers to get confused over! so yeah, I don't really know when, or if, I actually O'd. The Dr did say I could have O'd late and so I'm not actually too far along and a HPT might not be picking it up...but I guess we'll see.

I don't know how I'd be feeling if I went a whole 84days without an AF...good luck this month, hope you did catch it!

Oh, and I LOVE the name Sebastian! x

Coming off the BCP does some whacky things to your body! My last cycle was over 50+ days last time - and it was really hard on my emotionally. But I BD'd right up until that nasty :witch: showed her face. IT IS NOT OVER YET! Good luck with everything - and do keep us updated!

Aw no I hate long cycles! When I came of Depo my cycle was 6months long ](*,)

I hope you get you BFP from the docs

OMG i will never ever take that again uknow!!! they shud tell u these things when u get given it,i really really fell4 u hun....FX 4 bfp !! :)

I hope nobody minds me gatecrashing this thread, but trying to conceive after Depo is something I know a wee bit about.

I was on depo for nearly 10 years, and when I came off :witch: never came for over a year. It then took another 7months to get my :bfp:

I guess what I am trying to say is that it does seriously mess with you, but there is still hope. Not sure how many cycles your all on as I am pretty new to bnb, but fingers crossed it will be :bfp: for you all.

:hugs:xx

Im kinda in the same boat as you too. had 4 :bfn: one of which was a dr urine test taken 5 days before AF was due. Im now 2 weeks late and have been asked by dr to do another for her on Monday. Hoping for a :bfp: hope you get yours soon babe. :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->