bfp then bfn line vanished>

How soon did it disappear? Your first pic looks definitely BFP to me. Sometimes lines can fade after the stick dries out. If you got the line during the first few minutes, and it was only a while later that it disappeared, I'd think it's positive. Do another and see? Good luck!

How soon did it disappear? Your first pic looks definitely BFP to me. Sometimes lines can fade after the stick dries out. If you got the line during the first few minutes, and it was only a while later that it disappeared, I'd think it's positive. Do another and see? Good luck!

it vanished after about a minute i was so excited i couldn't believe it i stared at it for a bit then went onto facetime took a photo and then was going to call up my husband but it vanished. I will take another one tomorrow. x

It could be an evap line, but I do still see a faint line on the second test. It could just be implantation was very recent and these are crappy tests. I would perhaps try something a bit more sensitive for tomorrow first thing.

It could be an evap line, but I do still see a faint line on the second test. It could just be implantation was very recent and these are crappy tests. I would perhaps try something a bit more sensitive for tomorrow first thing.

I have a first response that I might test with in the morning

This happened to me with one of my pregnancies. I took a test 2 days later & it was a BFP. Good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->