Bfp then bfn??

Honestly at this point I'm not going to test again until I'm actually late.

I see lines on bottom test and top test, fingers crossed for you good luck maybe wait a couple days then retest, x

There was DEFINITLEY a line on that test, though it was incredibly early. You must have been very disappointed not to see a darker line today but I absolutely wouldn't give up just yet! X

Same thing is happening to me right now I just created a thread thinking I got a BFP at 8dpo but now all of them are negative :( keep me updated I know how your feeling

this happened to me not too long ago... i got a faint bfp on hpt n i thought i was pregnant... then the rest were negatives... i was NOT pregnant in the end. but everyone is different. all the best xoxo ;)

Definitely disappointed! But not giving up quite yet. Cadinavi really? I will keep you update as long as you do the same!! Sorry you're in the same boat! ): dmestiza that's what I'm afraid of at this point. They're still there but so so so incredibly light.

Tetkoski yes the EXACT same thing. And I. Ant stop testing just hoping they will get darker but they're not :( they're all there but alllll squinters and I have to hold at an angle and hurt my eyes to see :/ I'm 10dpo now so they should be getting darker but they're not :/ if anything lighter. I had a miscarriage in January and the d and c in February so I'm starting to think it's left over hormones? I've ha a period and ovulated since then tho so I'm so confused and sad :(

Definitely just went through and crept on your post. I saw your line so clearly! ): I'm incredibly sorry about your miscarriage and that you're going through the same thing ):

Definitely just went through and crept on your post. I saw your line so clearly! ): I'm incredibly sorry about your miscarriage and that you're going through the same thing ):

haha!! that's quiet alright go ahead and creep as much as you would like :) I just updated my post too :/ im testing all negative now :cry: oh well. is this considered a chemical? I have no idea whats going on. im only 11 dpo. how about you? any updates?

good luck on future testing , im in the same boat as u all too , had 6 or more postitves , got all excited now a frer today had nothing on it ! wtf ! af due on 20th , got another frer for sat. wish u all the best of luck xx

This is so frustrating. Tested again yesterday and just the faintest line ever :/ honestly I'm not even 100% sure of what a chemical pregnancy would be?

Think it's safe to say I've officially given up hope for this cycle.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    43.2 KB · Views: 73
AF just showed up for me :( I guess I had a chemical or somenthing

So sorry hun :hugs: That first line was really convincing - I've never had an evap or false positive on a FRER before and I've done loads. The only time I've had a positive line that got fainter is when I had my MCs :(

I'm so sorry cadinavi :/. I'm still waiting on mine to show up. Kit how would I know if it were a chemical/miscarriage?

Never thought Id ever become so concerned over one little line.:shrug:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    11 KB · Views: 41
Pretty sure it's evap line now.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    12 KB · Views: 33

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online