Bfp then doctors office bfn

Pisces24

Reaction score
Hi all

I took this test this morning and I had a few left over. Two were negative ( different urine sample).

Went to the doctor and her test was negative too. I spotted 2 days ago and then again today. It's very light spotting. Very confused! Test is in date and bought from Amazon

PIC in reply sorry forgot how to add it!

https://imageshack.com/a/img922/9436/WmwYtE.jpg

Looks positive to me! Maybe the neg tests were too dilute? How confusing!

Hi thanks for the reply

I know its very confusing :( Ive no tests left now so i cant do anymore. I did a tesco one in the afternoon and it had a really thin line on it. I was guessing it was an evap.

Is your test more sensitive maybe or do u think ur sample looked more dilute?

Its a 10miu from amazon. I'm not sure about the doctors ones or tesco. Feel really confused! OPK's are very dark too. Im just hoping its not a chemical pregnancy. Ive had 3 in total, not able for that heartbreak again.

Fxd for you xx i bet the docs are like a 25 x

Definitely positive. My gyn (Kaiser) doesn't even require a test in clinic anymore because all the home brand are more sensitive than theirs. I once peed and did blood on the same lab visit because the clerk printed labels for both so why not. My urine came back inconclusive and my beta came back positive lol. So my guess is maybe it was a concentration or sensitivity problem. That is a clear line

most certainly looks positive!

Im so confused. Getting AF pains now :( Afraid to go and buy another test.

That looks like an early positive but your sig says 6 weeks. Have you been doing tests for a couple of weeks? I wouldn't worry about doc tests my doc always warns me they are crap. I think 50miu. Plus Tesco tests are crap. I have Fab lines on frer and Tesco tests were practically negative.

Thats an old sig that i forgot to change after my last chemical. I just bought an frer will upload pics in a few minutes x

oh well then definitely an early positive x

https://imageshack.com/a/img924/5527/FVWE4u.jpg

https://imageshack.com/a/img922/8332/fKgwWt.jpg

sorry my laptop isnt picking anything up on frer but definitely the other test. did you do many of those other tests?

sorry my laptop isnt picking anything up on frer but definitely the other test. did you do many of those other tests?

Hey thanks so much for your input. Means a lot im going nuts here :nope: Thats the frer taken apart. Funny thing is 30 mins later, theres a faint line on it. Has colour but im figuring its an evap.

i would get that with frer after the time limit and out of the case but it was always a bfn. The test that is bfp did you do more than one?

just reread so only 1. did you read within the time limit. if you did then maybe its a little more sensitive and you will get bfps in the coming days.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->