Bfp this afternoon

Hoping4peanut

Reaction score
Just got my bfp! Going to test again in the morning to be sure it's sticking then will call doc.

A little worried though because my bobbies aren't as sore as yesterday. Worried I will lose it. I also felt a Sharp pain down low in uterus area. So worried. I am only like 14 dpo I think. Is anyone else freaking out a bit? So scared of the dissapointment I will feel if I lose it....ugh...testing this early was prob a bad idea

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    29.3 KB · Views: 39
Hi,

I got my bfp today to, please don't worry though. My bb's are not as sore as yesterday but I have read on a few forums that this can be normal. I have had cramping for over a week and yesterday and today I have had only very slight ones. I will be calling my doctor tomorrow also to make my appointment.

I really wish you and H&H 9 months x

Congrats!!! I wouldn't worry about your boobs, I would say enjoy it while they are not! Also, you will feel TONS of twinges and pulls in the early days. I am sure everything is perfect.

Congratulations! Wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months :flower:

Dont worry you will get days even weeks where symptoms will come and go it happens! Congratulations! Xxx

Congratulations. Try not to worry - the odds are in your favour and I'm sure everything will be just fine!

https://i1127.photobucket.com/albums/l634/hakunamatata2012/Snapbucket/bnb/bfp_zps9feec02c.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"