Bfp this morning and spotting this evening?

Xokittycatxo

Reaction score
Hi ladies, can't believe I'm posting here! I got my bfp this morning at 11dpo maybe 10. Just now I noticed my cm was fairly pink. Not red or anything like that, wouldn't have probably even noticed if I wasn't checking.

Is it normal to get implantation spotting after getting a positive hpt? I'm not cramping or anything so that's good I guess, I'm just really nervous about a chemical so early.

I had some very light pink spotting the day I got my first squinter, at 10dpo or so. It was literally right after I'd realized I was looking at a faint line. I had to pee and saw some very light pink on the TP. I was gutted because I thought my body was playing tricks on me. It's always heard that "implantation spotting" had to occur a couple days before hcg would show on a pregnancy test. But I guess that's not always true. The spotting stopped right after that, and my tests went on to get darker and darker over the next few days. Now I'm 17 weeks pregnant... so it's turned out well so far. :)

not all bleeding means its something bad keep an eye on it xx

I had the same the day after my bfp. In fact it was more like light bleeding than pink spotting, and was reddish in colour at times and I even had a couple of small clots/pieces of tissue so I thought I was having an early miscarriage. However it only lasted a day and then stopped, and I'm now 15 weeks pregnant. I wish I hadn't have automatically thought the worst, as it really ruined the first few weeks of pregnancy for me. Hopefully it's just a bit of implantation bleeding and you'll be fine :)

Hi Kitty, I didn't any bleeding during those first weeks of pregnancy (still no bleeding) so no personal experience but have heard that it's not always bad. I think as long as you're not bleeding lots of red and you're not experiencing severe cramping, then it's most likely nothing. I'd just keep an eye on it and if it gets worse or you start cramping, then call your GP/OBGYN. FXed all is well and your bean is super sticky :dust:

The pink cm turned to bleeding today. Light but more like a light period. I have also had full achy cramps. Nothing severe but it was enough that I went to the ER. My betas were at 29 which is normal for 11-12dpo. The nurse tried to reassure me that it can be normal. I'm to call my ob tomorrow and hopefully I can get more answers. I guess I'll just have to see what my frer looks like tomorrow.

Prayers are appreciated. I'm hoping this is just some disidual bleeding ����

So sorry it's got heavier. Fingers crossed all is ok for you.

Cramps are pretty normal in early pregnancy, so hopefully that's what's causing the pain. :hugs:

I'm so sorry kitty:hugs: I know how much CPs stink as I had one after IVF #1 (my beta was 34 at 14/15dp2dt) and highly suspect my 7th natural cycle TTCing ended also in a CP. I hope your next BFP happens very soon and is your super sticky bean :dust:

Thank so much Kat. It was hard to deal with but I'm optimistic I'll get a sticky one ����

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->