BFP today 05/30/18!!! TTC 2 years!

soldiersmama

Reaction score
:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

I AM OVERJOYED!!! JUST GOT MY BFP :bfp: a few minutes ago. all i could say was OMG OMG OMG :happydance::happydance::happydance: weve been TTC for almost two years since our miscarriage 06/2016. done everything we could think of that the doc asked, the tube flushing was the worst to check for bloackage. it was bearable (depending on your pain tolerance) but painful, i will not sugar coat it, that was back in Dec 2017. nothing blocking and blood work showed low progesterone but the doc wouldn't prescribe meds :growlmad: bc DH was to nervous to take a SA, so our next OB (its a group of docs, which i don't like but this time I'm so grateful for), he looked over the results and last docs notes and decided to the the BC trick, where I'm on a low dose BC for three months then stop and TTC, basically hitting a body reset button. this medthod actually works for me and i didn't realize it til he said it. I conceived our two sons this same way accidently. stopped BC in August and got pregnant in Nov both times (yes two Aug babies, 9 days apart :thumbup: ) and this time we literally just stopped bc about three weeks ago, i finished out my last pack, and yesterday i had brown discharge when i woke up to pee in the am, hopped in the shower right away and put a pad on and resigned to "another month, no luck". later in the day i went to the bathroom again and theres nothing there at all. i was so lost so i hopped on the forum for the first time for answers. Along with the one discharge incident i had bad frequent breast tenderness and cramps galore, bearable but def noticeable. told DH to bring home a test in the am after work and took w first urine this morning and BOOM :bfp::bfp: I'm so grateful and excited and pray so hard theres no miscarriage this time and i have a healthy pregnancy and healthy baby next year.
things we did diff; bc for two months (lo loestrin)
Preseed during sex
Premama for me
Vitafol Gummies for 2 months and still going
Zinc and mens prenatal for him

Congratulations! :cloud9:

I was on Lo Loestrin for 2.5 years before coming off of it to TTC and I conceived right away. If I ever do get back on a HBC pill, it will be that one again.

me too! i was on loestrin with first two and this time lo loestrin. and THANK YOU!! oh and i see youre expecting in Dec, congrats!!! aim for Dec 1 that's my bday lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->