BFP today - 8 days late for AF

mrs owl

Reaction score
Hi ladies,

I just got my BFP tonight - not expecting it as I tested 4 days ago with First response and it was a BFN. Then today I thought I'd do a test with the First response as I'm officially 8 days late and it came up positive - nice pink line.
:thumbup::flower:

Congratulations! Wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months :flower:

Congrats, wishing you and h&h 9 months and thank you for this post. It's given me hope X

Huge congrats! It's nice to hear someone else got a bfn (like I did) even when AF was late and then eventually got a bfp. I got mine this morning on cb digi! Happy and Healthy 9 months!

Huge congrats! It's nice to hear someone else got a bfn (like I did) even when AF was late and then eventually got a bfp. I got mine this morning on cb digi! Happy and Healthy 9 months!

My cb shows preg 1-2 today and last sat an mon but neg yday and my frer are lighter so conf 7day late today. What did ur cb show

My cb shows preg 1-2 today and last sat an mon but neg yday and my frer are lighter so conf 7day late today. What did ur cb show

Sticky - I didn't use the week estimator test. Just the pregnant or not pregnant.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->