BFP today but used thrush cream 2 days ago!

Laurenmomma

Reaction score
So got my first worry already! I got my bfp today and I'm about 4 and a half weeks pregnant but 2 days ago I used the internal and external canesten thrush creams 😩

Could I have ruined everything x

I'm sure you are absolutely fine! Made for Mums website says the pessary and creams are considered safe in pregnancy but there could be a link between miscarriage and the oral pill. Did you take the oral pill? Or just the creams and/or pessary? If you didn't take the oral pill, I don't think you have anything to worry about! If you have any concerns, do speak to your doctor or midwife though!

I had my 12 weeks scan today and have thrush
The midwife gave me the cream and pessary and said it's perfectly safe ☺

Oh thank god! It was the internal cream pessary and external cream! I did go in for the oral pill and when I got home I'd picked this one up! Fate!

I've used the pessaries and cream lots of times while pg, prescribed by doctors. It's the tablet you need to avoid.
Don't worry about it, there's no issue with what you've used. And congratulations on your BFP! Xxxxx

It's safe to use Hun so don't panic. Huge congratulations to you though, I'm so pleased for you!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->