BFP today... Info for symptom spotters!

Mrs IKW

Reaction score
Hello!

Been ttc no 2 since Dec 2014, came off the pill Nov 2013.

Cycle 1,2,3 & 4 BD every day/every other day over fertile window- usually a good 5-7 times within that time... BFN each month.

April - cycle 5 I was getting very disheartenend, OH and I had stopped talking about ttc and I was trying to relax about it and didn't use any OV predictor sticks or anything. Also, OH was away 2 nights over fertile window and I think we BD'd once, twice absolute max during that whole time.

So normally I symptom spot like mad in the 2ww and pos like crazy. This cycle everything was EXACTLY the same as usual... No signs AT ALL. No stuffy nose, no tiredness, nothing! I had sore BBs as usual and I did a test as I usually would do 3 days before my period and BFN, then AF didn't show on Fri but I didn't think anything of it as I had period pains and thought AF was on her way... But no AF. I didn't want to waste yet more money on a test only to be disappointed yet again so I waited till today CD31 and did a test and BFP! Did a CB digital and positive 1-2 weeks!

I am SO shocked and it just proves that symptom spotting and thinking you are out because you don't have symptoms is nonsense... It's not over until AF rocks up or you get a BFP!

Baby dust to everyone xxx :flower:

Congratulations... You must be so excited to get ur BFP!!

Im glad you wrote this post because I haven't been having any symptoms (apart from cramping and back pain) and was getting so worried I was out.

Thankyou and a H & H 9 months :)

That's so awesome hun!! You just gave me hope :) Congrats on your bfp!

Congrats. My af is two days late i had spotting last night and this morning but no af. My test is bfn today on cycle day 27. Wheres my af!! Im usually every 25 daysx

Congrats Mrs. IKW! I'd like to think that "symptoms" are just that, but sometimes it's just us thinking too much into them and just hoping they are actual symptoms. I think it would be kind of cool to be surprised like that; thinking you didn't get pregnant, then SURPRISE! :) I'd rather be surprised with no symptoms, than disappointed with "symptoms". This is only my first cycle TTC #1, so I'm not expecting and BFPs this month.

Thanks everyone! I drove myself crazy on previous months and used to poas every day from about 9dpo, sometimes twice a day if I had loads of ic's!! If I had a sore throat then that was a symptom or if I thought perfume smelt stronger or maybe I felt tired... Then I was absolutely gutted each time I got a bfn.

This time, as I bought the test I thought I reckon I'm 97.5% sure I'm not pg... But period was late so I wanted to test... Then boom BFP!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->