BFP today, MMC and Chemical last year - happy, but very nervous :( :(

allaboard

Reaction score
Hi girls...

Hoping to get some support off this part of the forum. I don't want to get other people down with my worrying and know you lot will understand! Thought'd I'd be lazy and cut and paste my announcement post roughly lol...

I *think I'm 11 since fertilisation, does that make me 11/12 DPO? Anyways!

Lord knows how we did it, only DTD the day after i got EWCM!

It's light, so i'll be obsessing for days over it getting darker/being viable. Last year I had a chemical and then a MMC straight after which resulted in a turbulent hospital trip and an emergency D&C in the middle of the night. To say I'm nervous is an understatement. Very few symptoms is making me nervous too! What a worrying time it is!

I've got a 5 year old son from a previous relationship, really hope I can give him a sibling finally - he's so naturally wonderful with babies. Think I'm due 10.10.11 (ish)

Thanks for reading x

I found out that I was pregnant around the same time 12DPO, and I wasn't really showing any symptoms at the time either, they slowly started coming a few days later. Now I am a week from finding out and my symptoms are in full force. Minus the morning sickness, that hasn't kicked in quite yet.

I also have a 5 year old from a previous relationship.. (getting re-married in April to the love of my life.) and when I miscarried in October, I found out my ex-husband's new girlfriend is pregnant. So I had to watch her grow like I was supposed to and know that she was going to give my son his first sibling and not me... it tore me apart. So I know what it is like to want that as well.

What has put me at ease is getting my HCG beta followed, I know that my pregnancy is progressing much better than it did last time because of it. I have also been making an effort to spend a lot of time out and about with family and friends.

It is totally normal to feel nervous, I have found myself checking for blood regularly... kinda cruel that discharge is normal at this stage as it can set off a false alarm. You're not alone though... so many women have gone through this same worrisome rocky start that we've both undertaken and have gone on to have healthy babies.

Best of luck and keep us posted.:hugs:

I found out that I was pregnant around the same time 12DPO, and I wasn't really showing any symptoms at the time either, they slowly started coming a few days later. Now I am a week from finding out and my symptoms are in full force. Minus the morning sickness, that hasn't kicked in quite yet.

I also have a 5 year old from a previous relationship.. (getting re-married in April to the love of my life.) and when I miscarried in October, I found out my ex-husband's new girlfriend is pregnant. So I had to watch her grow like I was supposed to and know that she was going to give my son his first sibling and not me... it tore me apart. So I know what it is like to want that as well.

What has put me at ease is getting my HCG beta followed, I know that my pregnancy is progressing much better than it did last time because of it. I have also been making an effort to spend a lot of time out and about with family and friends.

It is totally normal to feel nervous, I have found myself checking for blood regularly... kinda cruel that discharge is normal at this stage as it can set off a false alarm. You're not alone though... so many women have gone through this same worrisome rocky start that we've both undertaken and have gone on to have healthy babies.

Best of luck and keep us posted.:hugs:

Maze it sounds like you've had a tough time of it of late - thank you for sharing your experience. Hope we both have a smooth ride this time, we deserve it! I'm unsure if i'd get my HCG tracked as a matter of course unless i say I've bled and I feel wrong lying, mean NHS. I'm going to ask all the same.

Good luck with the wedding - how exciting!

I had a mc in December last year, and am also feeling quite anxious now. Found out I was pregnant on Sunday and it has been a mixture of true happiness and excess worry. I am trying hard not to let the latter spoil my joy of being pregnant so quickly but it is hard.

I have a 4 year old, who I had after my first mc.

Hopefully we can get each other through three first 3 months Xxx

I didn't truly understand the anxiety of pregnancy until I'd had my first MC. I do now! Congrats to you, and yes, let's help each other through this!

Hi there! Just wanted to say welcome. I understand being very nervous, because I also had a MMC and a D&C that was rather traumatic for me. However, at least in my case, I am a little less worried now that my belly is growing a bit and I have passed the point at which I lost my first baby. I hit 12 weeks a few days ago and that was a big relief for me, I felt like I would never get there. Anyway, there are lots of nice people on here for support and I would love to chat more if you want to talk. :flower: court

I too had a mc and chemical last year (sept. and nov) and am now newly pregnant again and really nervous. Every time I go to the bathroom, I'm afraid I'll find blood and DH things I'm crazy for peeing on a stick every few days just to make sure its still positive. I'm going to my first Dr.'s appointment this week and hope to get HCG and progesterone levels tested. I need something to reassure me that this one will stick.
We're here with you. Try to stay positive (as I tell myself as well).

Congrats hun :hugs: take it one day at a time. I've had 1 mc and 2 chemicals, only yesterday I had to have an emergency scan because I started bleeding and cramping on Wednesday. Baby is fine but they're worried I may have lost some amniotic fluid. Pregnancy is so worrying but I'm trying to relax, hope this is a sticky bean for you xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->