BFP today.. not sure what to think?

alysedelovely

little baby tegan and me
Reaction score
we lost our baby, August, on December 16th.. I started miscarrying on Dec 13, and when I was in the E.R.- they told me my levels were less than half of what they should be for where I was in my pregnancy.. when I went to the doctor the next day, they tested my levels again and they were pretty much gone.. went back a week later- no levels.. took a test a week and a half ago, negative.. took a test today because I've been having nausea for the past 3 days.. and the "poopies" too.. it was a BIG FAT POSITIVE.. i mean no mistaking it..

should I be excited? or skeptical? anyone have this happen and them not be pregnant? anyone have this happen and they were pregnant??

Hi hun I had either a chemical or a mc on december 17th not sure how far I was about 5/6 weeks I think and I tested after and had negatives. I tested 2 days ago and got a :bfp: too .

I am sorry to hear of your losses. I had a miscarriage the 30th November, negative after that then a bfp on the 31/12/2009; definately sounds as though you have a new pregnancy. Congratulations!

I'd be excited :) if you were getting BFN and now BFP it sounds like a new pregnancy congrats xxx

Just wasn't expecting it at all! :) eeek! I will test again next week and post some pics of my tests :)

Oh that's fabulous news! I'm
so excited for you xxxx

hi my friend lost her baby them she tested few weeks after she lost hers cos still no af and she was pregnant and her little girl is 7months old :) good luck and congrats :) they also say best time is after a miscarry x

Congratulations on your bfp darling! I can understand your fear, and why you feel like you do, but we are all here to support each other and this is a new pregnancy and a new chance. I am sorry to hear of your loss :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->