BFP today

EMYJC

Two boys and unexpected BFP!
Reaction score
LMP 25th April. Could I really be 6 weeks or have I ovulated late? I am in utter shock. 28dpo for first BFP. :happydance::happydance:

Attachments

• pregnancy test.jpg
    pregnancy test.jpg
    18.7 KB · Views: 57
Thanks so much Robo- really hope this month is your month xx

Congratulations, EMYJC!

I was looking back at some of your posts, and you have given me so much hope!

I'm so happy that you got your BFP! I wish you a happy, healthy 9 months ahead!! :hugs:

Thanks so much. Took me ages with my son to get a BFP. OPKS weren't positive btw. Main symptoms for me were feeling hot, moody and greasy. Let me know how you get on and best of luck x

Congratulations! Wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months :flower:

congrats!!

Did you test BFN days before or was this the first time you tested??

I am 15dpo today but had BFN at 13dpo so not sure what to think

I started testing from about 10dpo and all negative until 24dpo and they were faint lines. I either have very low HCG levels, it doesn't pass to my urine easily or I ovulated a week later than I thought. Best of luck to you xxx

Hey Emma it's Rachael, maddie and fins mum, congrats hunny xxx

Hey!!! Ah thanks Hun. I'm still in shock and very nervous at the min x hope you're well x

Thanks for replying hun xx

Did you have slow-rising HCG with your other LO too or just this time?

When DH and I were TTC our daughter, I didn't temp or take OPKs. I just went by my suggested fertile week via Fertility Friend. I kept getting BFNs even though AF was nowhere in sight. Eventually, when I was 11 days LATE, I finally got a BFP. So, I most definitely ovulated much later than I expected.

Congratulations, and I wish you a healthy 9 months. <3

Thanks all. It seemed to take a long time to show with my son. Had all symptoms but from symptoms to positive it was 3-4 weeks ago. This time I temped and charted though so don't think I ovulated too late. I am def 5.5-6.5 weeks x

congrats. i got mine a weeks ago. great feeling isnt it!! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->