BFP Today

Congratulations! What an exciting day!

Congratulations! Wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months :flower:

I am 11dpiui and took a test this morning...i can see a faint line. I have never had a BFP before so i seen the line right away. let me know if i am crazy or if its really there! :) im going to take one up until my day of my period...which is suppose to be here on thursday!

i went and bought FRER and will take one tomorrow morning(12dpiui) and wednesday. AF is suppose to be here thursday, should i wait to take one until thursday? if the line gets darker than should i go ahead and call my RE? is slight cramps normal? i still have 3 days until AF is suppose to come so I just dont want to get my hopes us...how common is a chemical pregnancy?

I know...a LOT of questions but this is my first BFP so im just nervous that it could be wrong.. any advice would help. thanks again for all the support!!

I am 11dpiui and took a test this morning...i can see a faint line. I have never had a BFP before so i seen the line right away. let me know if i am crazy or if its really there! :) im going to take one up until my day of my period...which is suppose to be here on thursday!

i went and bought FRER and will take one tomorrow morning(12dpiui) and wednesday. AF is suppose to be here thursday, should i wait to take one until thursday? if the line gets darker than should i go ahead and call my RE? is slight cramps normal? i still have 3 days until AF is suppose to come so I just dont want to get my hopes us...how common is a chemical pregnancy?

I know...a LOT of questions but this is my first BFP so im just nervous that it could be wrong.. any advice would help. thanks again for all the support!!

Can you post a picture of the test you took?
Yeah, since you think you got a + test today you could take one on Thursday just to confirm. I think chemical pregnancies are somewhat common (I think it makes a good percentage of the number of miscarriages) but FX'd for you! Yeah if you see that you have a + again in a few days, call your OBGYN and make an appointment.
It's normal to be nervous but remember to enjoy it too =)

this is from this morning, I am going to take a FRER tomorrow morning...hopefully it gives me the same thing only darker! my AF is due on Thursday but ive had a positive before this is the closest ive had. how will I know if its a chemical pregnancy? just from the blood test?

Attachments

• IMG_2187.jpg
    IMG_2187.jpg
    25.2 KB · Views: 9
Oh yeah, definitely a line there, congrats! :thumbup:

I think if it's a chemical you would probably start to bleed as if it were your period.
Cramping is normal, I had it for a few days after my BFP. It actually woke me up a few times a night. But there wasn't ever any blood, so it's ok.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->