BFP tonight - 5 year Anniversary 9/11/15

faithforbaby

Reaction score
So very excited to be posting here! I took a dollar store test yesterday and posted how I was upset at how an "evap" could look so real. I had looked at it an hour or so later and it appeared to have a line. I tested this AM again, and really didn't see much. Was convincing myself I saw a hint of a line, but had to MAJORLY squint at it. :winkwink:

Hubby and I went to dinner tonight with LO and then to Wal-Mart. I picked up some .88 cent tests, blue dyes and FRER. When I got home I had to use the restroom so I said to heck with it and used an FRER. To my surprise, a second pink line showed up within 1-2 minutes!! :happydance:

I was so completely in shock I started crying. When we were at dinner one of my friends who has been married 1 month longer than us, texted and announce that her FIFTH baby was on the way! I found out last week that two of my other friends were expecting as well. In our conversation, I told my husband I was THRILLED for all of them and that it is all in God's time. At the same time, my BEST friend texted me and said that she was praying for my next little miracle and to thank God every day for the children that are to come. :flower: She is so very supportive!!

Needless to say, when I tested, I just thanked God for his hand in our conception and that whatever the result it was all in His time. I opened my eyes to see the beautiful lines! :bfp:

On our 2nd Anniversary, I tested and found out I was pregnant with our DD and due May 24, 2013. Today I tested 4 days after our 5 year anniversary and will be due May 24, 2016!! How awesome!!

Side note!! We had been doing fertility since pretty much last November (skipped a few months for a break). We were on Clomid 150mg and the Ovidrel shot with timed intercourse. This month, I had great size follicles on each side and decided to not inject Ovidrel and see if my body would ovulated those beautiful eggs on its own! Bam- it did!!

Sorry for the long post, just SO excited!!

So happy for you!! What a wonderful and touching story! I hope I get my blessing from God soon! Happy & healthy 9 months!

Congrats, hun!! :flower:

(Our daughters were born on the same day :))

Congratulations :)

Hope you have a happy and healthy 9 months!

Xx

Here is some line progression! Had blood drawn yesterday and all was good! More blood to be drawn Tuesday!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    44.3 KB · Views: 17
Beautiful story! God has perfect timing for sure. Congratulations!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->