BFP Two Weeks After I Thought I Had My Period

YoYumYum

Due July 10, 2011
Reaction score
So I think this is a BFP announcement, but I'm not sure. I ovulated on CD 24 like usual, but then 10 dpo I got what I thought was my period. It was pretty light, but I'm usually pretty light. I thought it was back to the drawing board for another cycle, but now 14 days after I thought I had my period I have had sore breasts, nausea and fatigue. So I took 2 tests last night and one this morning and all are all very strongly positive.

So, am I pregnant? I guess what I thought was my period could of been implantation bleeding. I was pregnant once before about 10 months ago which ended in a MC, and I don't remember such intense implantation bleeding that time.

Thanks for letting me ask my question. I really hope I am pregnant and I really hope we can make it the whole way this time.

I'm not an expert, but if the tests are strong positives then I'm sure you are!! Everyone is different! So it's definitely possible! CONGRATS to you!!!!! :) :) If your really bothered still I suggest taking a digital!!

Happy and Healthy 9 Months!!!

Congrats sweetie x
If you're worried speak to your doctor. Some women do still have AF while pregnant

It could be that you are having twins, my sister in law got pregnant and had a really bad bleed and thought she had had a m/c but 6weeks later had a scan because she was still getting bfp's and was told she was having twins! And the bleeding was because of that! Good luck hun xx

Thanks for replies ladies. I'm going to consider myself pregnant. What a crazy ride since the m/c 9 months ago. Hope this ones makes it. Good luck to all you too.

It sounds like your pregnant! :) Give the Dr a call so you can get in a for a scan but most of the time, early bleeding can be normal for many women.

Congrats!

Congrats on your :bfp:
Have a healthy & happy 9 months!
:dust:
xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members