BFP Unexpected

Hello everyone. I am 31 and a SAHM to 2 wonderful boys of nearly 5 and 2 and a half and have just had the shock of my life! AF was due yesterday and didn't come which made me suspicious. So checked my boobs and yes they leak if squeezed!!! So I took a test and I'm pregnant!

In complete shock right now, I'm scared. I'm a planner and this has been taken out of my hands. Our house isn't big enough for another baby/child and I wanted some more time with my boys.

Sorry if I sound ungrateful it's just I hate this kind of surprise! :cry:

I'm sure I'll be fine

Hi :) I had to reply as I'm in a very similar situation myself, I'm a notorious planner and this was totally not in the plan for this yr! We were meant to be having a big wedding next June but guess that's on hold now! We were using withdrawal method as ran out of supplies! Do swears he didn't let anything ononsode but tmi we did do it twice within about half hr of each time so could be that. We also have 2 boys 6&3, I'm 30 and will be 31 when baby's born i was totally panicked when I found out as although I said I wanted another I wasn't ready for it to be now. And had t planned for it to be now! So it a me as a shock, but I'm actually liking the idea now it's sinking in! Still nervous about 3 children but looks like it was meant to be!

Hello, how is everyone getting on? Have any of you found out the sex yet? I have and i am really happy to tell everyone that i am expecting a little girl, her name is Isobel, very happy xx

Hello everyone. I am 31 and a SAHM to 2 wonderful boys of nearly 5 and 2 and a half and have just had the shock of my life! AF was due yesterday and didn't come which made me suspicious. So checked my boobs and yes they leak if squeezed!!! So I took a test and I'm pregnant!

In complete shock right now, I'm scared. I'm a planner and this has been taken out of my hands. Our house isn't big enough for another baby/child and I wanted some more time with my boys.

Sorry if I sound ungrateful it's just I hate this kind of surprise! :cry:

I'm sure I'll be fine

Hi :) I had to reply as I'm in a very similar situation myself, I'm a notorious planner and this was totally not in the plan for this yr! We were meant to be having a big wedding next June but guess that's on hold now! We were using withdrawal method as ran out of supplies! Do swears he didn't let anything ononsode but tmi we did do it twice within about half hr of each time so could be that. We also have 2 boys 6&3, I'm 30 and will be 31 when baby's born i was totally panicked when I found out as although I said I wanted another I wasn't ready for it to be now. And had t planned for it to be now! So it a me as a shock, but I'm actually liking the idea now it's sinking in! Still nervous about 3 children but looks like it was meant to be!

Congratulations! I am now in the swing of things. I have my 12 week scan today and am looking forward to making plans for new baby ☺️

I do believe these babies are meant to be. You soon get your head round it don't you?

Hello, how is everyone getting on? Have any of you found out the sex yet? I have and i am really happy to tell everyone that i am expecting a little girl, her name is Isobel, very happy xx

Congratulations on your little girl. I will be finding out at the end of September ☺️

Congratulations, you must be so happy!

Hi ladies congratulations on your little growing bundles, I just had to reply to say this was me last year - I had an total shock bfp when da2 was 7 months old. I'm a total planner too so couldn't imagine being in that situation and I was beyond devastated for the first few weeks. Now my 'baby' is 16 months old and I can't imagine my life without him, he's fitted into the family perfectly and although life is busy it's good busy and we haven't needed any new stuff so our house has been anymore rammed full of baby toys than it was before.

Good luck!

Mind if I join in on the surprise bfps?
You'd think after 3 we'd know how this happens eh?

Hey Everyone!

I'm glad I found you guys, as I've been looking for a thread on this site relating to my situation.
Definitely a surprise BFP here too. I took a test the day after my birthday -- what a present, eh?? We have one son who's 2.5 yrs, and we've been using the FAM for birth control since he was born. It worked well for us, up until August of this year of course! I keep telling myself, "no birth control is 100% effective" but the planner in me is still freaking out - not as much as when we first tested of course, but still shocked. And it didn't help that DH was less than thrilled. He actually said "I don't want another baby, I'm sorry." Not helpful when you're newly pregnant and hormonal! He freaked out when we found out DS was on the way, but not nearly this badly. We just moved to our new house last month and it is way too small for the three of us, let alone for another baby. I've kept all DS's baby things so we won't have to buy very much for this new one, so that's a bonus! We're still debating moving again to a bigger house, but with the winter coming, we might have to wait until next spring/summer...But I think it'll be better to move now than later, since I'll be huge or just freshly postpartum then, so that would be an awful time to move!
How did your husbands/SO take the shocking news?

Hey Everyone!

I'm glad I found you guys, as I've been looking for a thread on this site relating to my situation.
Definitely a surprise BFP here too. I took a test the day after my birthday -- what a present, eh?? We have one son who's 2.5 yrs, and we've been using the FAM for birth control since he was born. It worked well for us, up until August of this year of course! I keep telling myself, "no birth control is 100% effective" but the planner in me is still freaking out - not as much as when we first tested of course, but still shocked. And it didn't help that DH was less than thrilled. He actually said "I don't want another baby, I'm sorry." Not helpful when you're newly pregnant and hormonal! He freaked out when we found out DS was on the way, but not nearly this badly. We just moved to our new house last month and it is way too small for the three of us, let alone for another baby. I've kept all DS's baby things so we won't have to buy very much for this new one, so that's a bonus! We're still debating moving again to a bigger house, but with the winter coming, we might have to wait until next spring/summer...But I think it'll be better to move now than later, since I'll be huge or just freshly postpartum then, so that would be an awful time to move!

hello, congratulations xx my dh was great about it all, said she was ment to be xxxx

Hey Everyone!

Hubby took it surprisingly better than I did. I was only 3 months postpartum when I found out we were expecting again so its been quite a shock!

We moved when DD was 2 months and it wasn't too difficult. We had a lot of help from family though!

My husband has come around a bit. Only took him about 2 weeks:haha:
He says he is "cool with another baby now". He's still on the fence about moving, but we will cross that bridge another day.

Hope you all are doing well! Grow babies, grow!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->