BFP! Update 10/22 new pics post #89! Want to see my evap?

CupcakeGirl

Mother of 2 super kids!
Reaction score
Took the test (FRER) at around 7am, cracked it open, looked at it after almost 10 minutes, and didn't see anything, so I went to bed.

Woke back up around 9:30am and this is what I saw.

These evaps sure are evil! Almost had me thinking it was a :bfp: for a minute.

Attachments

• CD32 BFE2.jpg
    CD32 BFE2.jpg
    93.9 KB · Views: 273
  • CD32 BFE3.jpg
    CD32 BFE3.jpg
    91.3 KB · Views: 196
ive had this too hun stupid damn things :hissy::hissy::hissy:

hopefully we will get pink lines soon, how are you feeling?

:hug:

xxx

When are you going to test again? Good luck!

Mer, I don't feel like anything, really. :lol: Don't feel like AF is coming, but don't feel pregnant, either. Have no symptoms whatsoever.

Tansey, I SHOULD wait until tomorrow morning to retest, but I gotta be honest with myself. I'm trying to hold in my pee for another 2 hours and not drink anything so I can test again then, even though I know it'll be a :BFN:. Ah, the torture!

Thanks for the hugs & luck, ladies! Good luck to you, too!

I dont want to get you too excited but a pink evap line for me was a pos, if its grey it a neg.. let us know your result! xx

That's what I hate about evap lines, it's hard to tell if they are grey or pink!!!

Thanks Babydance! I honestly cannot tell if it's pink or gray. Holding it up to the light, it looks like it could be very pale purple, but it's probably just my eyes playing tricks on me.

Susan, I couldn't agree more!

Mer, I don't feel like anything, really. :lol: Don't feel like AF is coming, but don't feel pregnant, either. Have no symptoms whatsoever.

Tansey, I SHOULD wait until tomorrow morning to retest, but I gotta be honest with myself. I'm trying to hold in my pee for another 2 hours and not drink anything so I can test again then, even though I know it'll be a :BFN:. Ah, the torture!

Thanks for the hugs & luck, ladies! Good luck to you, too!

This was me this time last week
hugs serina xxx

Really Serina? How cool! Congratulations! How many DPO were you before you got your :bfp: on the digi? Did you get a :bfp: on a different brand of HPT before the digi?

aw hunni i hate evaps too but i hope it isnt one and a very faint bfp. good luck when you test again can't wait to see the result. x

Here are some better pics I took a little bit ago.

Attachments

• BFE2a.jpg
    BFE2a.jpg
    29.1 KB · Views: 104
  • BFE2b.jpg
    BFE2b.jpg
    35.4 KB · Views: 95
Umm cupcakegirl...that looks like a PINK line!! Im not trying to get your hopes up for nothing, but that really doesn't look grey to me. I can't wait for you to test!! Good Luck girl! keep us posted =)

I'd agree, the line def looks pink to me in that second pic! Good luck!

Gemma x

umm yeah the picture u just put up looks pink not white or gray,! i cant wait to u re test

the first pic i'm not sure if itas grey or pink but the second is defo pink.

hope this is it for you hun. did you say you was going to test again tonight or are you waiting til tomorow and use fmu? x

Oh my goodness thats def a pink line if ever I saw one (which I havent yet personally in real life on my end but...waffle waffle)

Sorry -looks like you did it!!

definatly looks pink cupcake hun, hope this is it for you

:hug:

xxx

That dont look like evap ....How long after testing did this appear ?

Definitely looks pink! Retest soon and let us know what happens!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->