• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

BFP very early and terrified!!

GlitterStar

Reaction score
So I done this test tonight I’ve drunk a lot of water so my pee was quite diluted it look really light. I am
About 12 days pregnant roughly And I got BFP what do you guys think? Why is it so clear so early? I should be excited but I’m
Worried because I am type 1 diabetic and my last hba1c was 84(uk) I think it may have gone down a tiny bit since then or at least I hope. I wonder if anyone else has had higher hba1c and everything was fine? I should be excited but with everything going on in the world and my diabetes I am terrified!! I have three boys already but my hba1c was good when I conceived them. Anyone been in a similar situation and had a good outcome?

3C333619-EAD4-4564-A756-51990DC6CD8F.jpeg

I haven't been in your situation but just wanted to wish you a healthy and happy pregnancy!

No advice, but that test line looks perfect for 12dpo, congrats :flow:

Thanks for replying I done another test this morning and got this! I also phoned my diabetic team and although my hba1c isn’t great they told me that they have women with worse sugars than mine. It’s not practical but it is what it is and they have every hope i’ll get them in range. I’ve already had a good day of pretty much steady sugars. :) the only thing now is to get the physical symptoms of my anxiety under control I get bad dizziness, lethargy and shortness of breathe. It’s awful! :( gotta just remember it isn’t real.

Thanks again guys xxxxx< 3

985E01EB-BCE1-47B0-B5B3-D3693C047BB6.jpeg

I know how debilitating anxiety can be. My aunt told me once to think of all the different things you can do to an orange. Haha it works.

Stay busy. Make a list of things that need to get done. Could be as simple as read for 15 minutes. Do your best to think of good things. Praying for you!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"