BFP what I done different.

ela312012

Wonderful husband and son
Reaction score
hi ladies I got my BFP 2 weeks ago :happydance: I just wanted to share what I done different ... basically I stopped obsessing. For the passed 6 months I have took all of these at some stage ... royal jelly, pineapple, brazil nuts, preseed, fertile cm, grapefruit juice, robitussin, seeds .. pumpkin seeds, sesame seeds etc amongst other things, I had my husband on fertility vitamins. I took my temperature religiously, used charts and ovulation n pregnancy tests. I made sure we :sex: every other day then the 3 days leading upto and day of ovulation and just afterwards as well. However this month I stopped taking everything I just ate normal, I was drinking a little, I stopped taking all the tests and stopped taking my temperature. I still used the preseed and we dtd only on the day before ovulation and day of and I took on the attitude of "what will be will be" to be honest I think because I was so relaxed and not obsessing n wasn't putting any stress on either of us really helped. I think sometimes we don't realise the stress we could possibly be putting on ourselves by wanting a baby so badly. I know it's difficult to not obsess over it but I just wanted to share my experience as it happened when I managed to take a more relaxed approach n I'm hoping that maybe this approach may help some of you lovely ladies as well :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"