BFP - what worked for me

m8turemummy

Reaction score
I just got confirmation from my Doc that I am 4 weeks and 5 days preggers :happydance:

DH and I decided to start trying in June, so I had my Merina removed in July and started taking Prenatals, Folic Acid, Maca Root, Spirulina, Red Raspberry leaf tea and Nettle leaf Extract. I also practiced self Reiki and fertility affirmations everyday and prayed to God that in his favor when it was the right time, to bless me with a child.

I had a day of bleeding 2 days post mirena and then had a regular period in September. I took a HPT on 4 Oct and got a +

At 39 years old, this is amazing. This is my first ever pregnancy :)

I was feeling somewhat nervous and disheartened in the beginning after reading all the negative info on my age and having had the Mirena. But I tried to stay positive and just envision us with our baby.

I tell my story in hopes of anyone else reading these BFP posts while TTC like I used to. It gave me positive hope that it can and will happen at the right time. For those of you girls still TTC, hang in there and stay positive. Sending positive love out to you all.

xxx:hugs:

Congratulations! Wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months :flower:

Congrats!!! Thank you for sharing what worked - always interesting to read.

Congratulations lady! Don't worry about the negative comments you read. Try to stay positive and happy throughout your pregnancy. Happy and Healthy 9 months to you!! :happydance:

https://i1127.photobucket.com/albums/l634/hakunamatata2012/Snapbucket/bnb/bfp_zps9feec02c.gif

Congratulations :flower:
A happy and healthy 9 months.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back