bfp while wtt

I hope all goes well for you.
its good that you talk and get your feelings out, a close friend of mine had an abortion a few years ago and they both wanted the baby but both thought the other didn't although they were supportive of each other neither of them were truely discussing their feelings. Luckily for them they got through it and are now 22 weeks pregnant (3 years after) their basis of the decision was finances as well but they're no better off now - but they are keeping the surprise baby this time.

Hi everyone,
well, i had the scan the other day- turns out im not nearly as far on as i thought! Im only 6 weeks 3 days. This means i had my bfp when i was just gone 3weeks! Thats really early! (boots own brand if anyone is desperate for a very sensitive pg test, they were on offer too!) :rofl:

Im still 50:50 about everything, dh is still saying its not the right time (i know it never is). I caught myself thinking about it the other day, and realising how much we're gonna have to put ourselves through, it would b a hell of a lot easier not to have a baby right now, but then the other half of me thinks, "but i want one!" I have a hospital appointment a week on tues, where i have to tell the doc the decision. none of the options are going to b easy. Going to see sis in law this weekend, have a chat with her, clear my mind a bit.
kate x

Just wanted to drop by and give you a hug.
Whatever you decide, i hope you find the right solution soon
:hugs:

Forgive me if im wrong but from reading all your posts i think you want this baby, im not trying to sway you but its the impression i get.Good luck with your decision making and i hope everything works out exactly how you want it to xXx

:hugs: with your decision chick!
you know what is best for you.
Stay true to your heart

Good luck and I hope the time away will help you figure out what is right for you.

Forgive me if im wrong but from reading all your posts i think you want this baby, im not trying to sway you but its the impression i get.Good luck with your decision making and i hope everything works out exactly how you want it to xXx

I agree, and I am sorry if I am wrong but it sounds to me as if you are trying to convince yourself that abortion is the right thing, and talk yourself in to it?

I hope that you can reach a decision that you are happy with soon. ...And at this point I am trying to sway your decision, but not because I want you to keep the baby, and not because I disagree with abortion (I don't.) but because I think that you want to keep the baby, and I do not believe that you want to abort this pregnancy - this baby:

If you do not feel 100% in your heart that you WANT to have an abortion, do not have it - please! Because if you go in to this (abortion) wondering whether it is the right thing to do, I think it will stay with you forever and this is not something that you want to be regretting for the rest of your life...

I am sorry if this post upset you, it honestly wasn't my intention. It's very good that you have your family supporting you, and I think a nice long chat with your SIL will help, but ultimately it is you that has to make this decision...

I hope that you are happy with your decision once you have made it.

:hug:

I just now saw this thread! Wow talk about bad timing right? My opinion may not be wanted but why couldn't you put it up for adoption? The baby would be given a chance with a family that 100% wants it. Heck I would adopt it! (just kidding...kind of:smug:) And adopting families would pay for all medical expenses. I just think termination shouldn't be the only option.:blush:

Hi Kate, just come across this thread. Just wanted to send you a big :hugs: and let you know that we're all thinking about you.

I agree with Tashaandbump, it does seem that you really want the baby & are trying to talk yourself into an abortion. My advice is follow your heart & not yr head :hug:

Hi Kate,
yes, I'm a little slow on the draw, just discovered this thread too. I got pregnant on the pill a few years ago. I never wanted kids. I was shocked, but when I found out, I started shaking and went and told my husband. We were truly in shock for a few weeks but when that cleared, we realized we really wanted the baby. So it was devastating when I miscarried at 10 weeks. My husband and I have been together a very long time like you and your SO, and are also big talkers about these things. I am happy to say I went on and had a healthy baby boy the following year.

My point to telling you all this is that we had no plan, we had no financial stability. But at the same time, if you wait to be completely ready financially, mentally, etc., you will never have a baby. You both agree that you want children down the line, why not start now? You always find a way to make it work. If you need more time to decide, tell them that. Don't let anyone pressure you into a decision, until YOU are ready to make one. I know you are on borrowed time, but you are still early. So take your time and make the right decision for you and your current (and future) family. I know it will all work out. And sorry for the wall of text. :hugs:

Hi Kate, I am new here and I had to reply because this post touched my heart. I have to agree that it really sounds like you want this baby... If your terminating because of financial issues only then I just dont think that is a good enough reason hun. I was 17 years old when I had my son. I had absolutely nothing. No money, no home to call my own.. but the 2 things that i did have that mattered more than anything was family that supported me and loved me and the most important thing>love for my baby<. It was my baby and I would never let him go and I would do my absolute best to give him all the love I had. From your posts it sounds to me that you would do the same for your baby. I know it is a scary thing but you can do it ! and when you have that baby in your arms looking back up at you< you will wonder how you could live without him/her. Even though we are strangers, I really truly hope and pray that you make the right decision. Please know that I am not trying to judge you, it just sounds like you really want this baby.... Good luck hun and I hope to hear an update from you soon :) (((HUGS)))

Hi there, I'm new to BnB and haven't posted much but this thread really got me. My husband and I are WTT also because of finances (damn those finances!!). We bought a house at the wrong time and are now up to our eyeballs is debt, barely making the mortgage, he was working 2 jobs (about 70 hours a week), I kick my own butt working but even considering all of these things, if it did happen to us and it was a surprise there's no WAY in hell I would ever terminate the pregnancy. Don't get me wrong, I'm a huge advocate for abortion when it's the right situation but for myself personally I know that I am in a loving relationship, times would be tough for awhile but it wouldn't matter because we'd STILL be happy no matter what because we would have each other and we'd work our asses off to get through it. That baby would be a piece of him and I and our love for each other created it. Having an abortion because you're not quite ready but want to TTC in a year is not a good enough reason. If it were your health or you were homeless or if you were single... I could understand, but not being ready financially... kinda drastic and more then anything you will probably regret it that very day, next month even 20 years form now. Is it really worth it to risk that or would you rather risk falling so completely in love with a child but having to prioritize the finances? Just like everyone has been saying, you'll never really be ready, there is no perfect time. I think he's just a little scared but he sounds like a great guy so once he realizes that you're not just making the pregnancy never have happened, you're ending it in a traumatic way he'll consider fatherhood and probably get excited about it. Ok, so luckily to have a lot of unbiased ladies here on the board so I guess I offset them. I hope I wasn't to harsh, I'm just a tell-it-like-it-is sorta gal. Best to you and your hubby especially in this hard time.

:hug: :hugs:

like been said follow your heart not your head.
it seems like you do want this baby.
i was only young when found out i was pregnant, living at home no job, i did have my boyfriend who worked, i made the choice to keep my baby, best thing i ever did, you get by with money.
my amber is nearly year old, i moved out, currently looking for a job.

good luck!

Just stopping to check in...hope everything is ok! Thinking of you.

hi at the end of the day the decistion is really down to you but people have been in worse situations and stil muddled through ok money wise so dont base you decistion on that but base it on how you feel and what you feel you need to do i was 19 when i had my son and it was hard his father kicked me out, cleared my bank account and put two carrier bags outside our front door and i have necer seen or heard from him since i got another job working evenings and i did it my son will be 5 in feb and there is not a day that i am not greatful i have him cause in a way he saved me his father was a nasty man and i fell preg on the pill but now i have met up with my sweetheart from school and we are getting married so i think everything happens for a reasonbut its up to you what you do and you have to choose whats best for you and your hubbie and talk it through with him and both decide together no matter what you have to either live with either choice you make take care honey and no matter what you are doing the right thing xx:hug::hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->