BFP with multiple tests!

DaisyBee

Mom of 2
Reaction score
:bfp: I just had to post my obsession with poas today! The digi's and darker + were at 4pm today so not even fmu! Fmu one is harder to see but was enough to make me test, test, test! My + opk's were on Mar 31 & Apr 1 so I can't be very many dpo (not temping) but took temp today and it was 99.52! Hoping this one sticks!! Though not had a digi say positive before with chemicals so is a good sign you think??

Attachments

• DSC00770-1.JPG
    DSC00770-1.JPG
    49.4 KB · Views: 198
Oh they look fab congrats !!!! :) and for 11 dpo thats great!!!

wow hun congrats praying for a sticky bean~! look really strong :)

massive congrats hun, stop temping now tho cos will drive u mad and make u worry xx

Woah, they look fab!! Congrats! xxx

:yipee: Look at all those tests!!! POAS Queen! :rofl:

Sending lots of :dust: for your sticky bean :hugs:

Congratulations!! Hope its a happy and healthy 9 months ahead for you! XXXX

Congratulations, no questioning those tests!!

Thank you all for your support - it means so much to me. We have had our share of dissapointment and frustration with ttc so we are still in total shock! It's weird to have such happiness and good news with related to ttc. Our first chemical was May of 2007- never had anything but a very faint line then. 2nd chemical was Oct 2007- same thing. Hormones screwed up for 1/2 of 08 and have been trying now since oct 08. I had a dream about 3 nights ago that I saw a "pregnant" on a hpt. Do you think I somehow knew or do you think it was wishful thinking?
For those who have had a BFP - how long did it take to sink in?

:hugs: and :dust: for all you ttc'ers. This place has made me feel like I'm not alone and there are so many of us that are on this rollercoaster!

Sounds like you had abit of a preminition ! hehehe congratulations hunny x

Congratulations!!! you can stop testing now, you are defo preggers!! :lol: xx

:bfp: lol....im still testing, cos im crazy also..its nice to see bfps on every test....

Haha, I'd definitely say you're pregnant!!! :lol: Congratulations!!! I don't think I took that many tests with both pregnancies combined!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->