BFP with none or little cm?

xxJaynexx

TTC #1
Reaction score
Hi ladies
I wasn't sure where to post this but has anybody ever gotten a BFP with no or little cm in the TWW?
Am 6dpo and only yesterday when I wiped I had a tiny bit it has dried up since then and I just wondering if anyone else had experienced the same.
Thank you x

I was dried up until 11dpo(today)....now it's watery almost....but I know some who is dry and still got bfp.....good luck

Thank you here's hoping this is the month. I was just concerned as most say they had creamy cm during the TWW and thought I was out.
Good luck to you x

Yea I heard that as well....I'm dry again at 12dpo so I am going crazy with bfn at 10dpo only have one more test so I'm waiting for the no show

I didn't notice any change in my CM until around 6 weeks.

Oh that's good to hear. I still have no cm at all so am hoping it is a good sign. Only other symptoms are left boob is achy and now and again feels tingly. On off cramps but nothing to strong x

Hi ladies
I wasn't sure where to post this but has anybody ever gotten a BFP with no or little cm in the TWW?
Am 6dpo and only yesterday when I wiped I had a tiny bit it has dried up since then and I just wondering if anyone else had experienced the same.
Thank you x

I read that it is different for everyone. Some women dry up in early pregnancy. Good luck !!Fx for you!:flower:

Sounds stupid to many I suppose but where are you looking for cm? when you wipe? underwear? im unsure?
ive never seen any as long as I can remember? :wacko:

Sounds stupid to many I suppose but where are you looking for cm? when you wipe? underwear? im unsure?

The only stupid question is one that is not asked! My teacher taught me that one and it stuck all these years. Some use tissue when wiping , some have more cm than others and some less. Those who have less need to use their fingers insert into the V and its a good time since they are in there to feel the cervix. When you pull your fingers out(tmi but its gotta be said) to check texture you just kinda touch your finger (with cm on it) to your thumb. And then pull it apart. Ewcm is most fertile it looks exactly like the raw egg whites of an egg. And should be able to stretch it by a couple inches.

The only stupid question is one that is not asked! My teacher taught me that one and it stuck all these years. Some use tissue when wiping , some have more cm than others and some less. Those who have less need to use their fingers insert into the V and its a good time since they are in there to feel the cervix. When you pull your fingers out(tmi but its gotta be said) to check texture you just kinda touch your finger (with cm on it) to your thumb. And then pull it apart. Ewcm is most fertile it looks exactly like the raw egg whites of an egg. And should be able to stretch it by a couple inches.

Thanks for the answer and getting right to the point :flower: :blush:

I've just never noticed any ever :dohh:

Thanks for the answer and getting right to the point :flower: :blush:

I've just never noticed any ever :dohh:

Yw :flower: you gotta wash your hands really good before you check. So you don't introduce any harmful bacteria to the V or cervix. If you Google ewcm images you can get a good idea of what it looks like. And when you see that time to DTD!!

Sounds crazy but the months I get pregnant are the times I have NO visible ewcm. Dry as hell. With my first pregnancy I started getting loads of lotion cm 12 dpo and stayed thru the whole pregnancy. My other children I was dry the whole time. It's different from woman to woman and pregnancy to pregnancy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->