BFP with or without Soy Iso after a Loss!!!!!

Deb!!!! I have positive vibes, I think you will be just fine try not to worry. Doesnt sound like any new blood so chin up:hugs:

Everything crossed Debz for Monday but i also agree baby be fine :hugs:

Thanks truth am trying to stay positive no point in dwelling on things wont effect the outcome either way learnt that the last time. Have been waiting for it to happen. Funny thing was when I came back from the docs had a missed call from the midwife. She. had been reviewing my notes and eas ringing to offer me a scan and early booking in appt. Said sorry your too late have allready started spotting and am booked in with early pregnancy assessment unit. Felt like adding told you so. X

thanks poppy too must have been posting at the same time.

Lol thats so funny "told you so" Well you did tell her. How are you feeling other than the spotting?

I know ive read many times that yellowish discharge is normal and the brown can be old blood thats worked its way down :hugs:

Im being so bad today but Bacon Cheddar Burger for lunch yummy!!!

Debzie~ I hope everything turns out just fine... and I agree that it's a good sign that it appears to be old blood! :hugs:

truth~ I just ate WAY too much chips with guacamole.. I read yesterday avocado is 1 of the top 10 foods for preggo women so I went a little overboard! oooops

Lol This is the best part about being preggo. I'm gonna hate myself later when its time to shed the weight

Thanks so much ladies. I know brown means old blood that could have been in there since implantation just worked its way out now. I have back ache too and some other niggling pains too but think that I am over analysing every little niggle too as we all tend to do. Still no morning sickness for me had a bout of nausea in the docs waiting room as this family came in and just lets say they are not friends with soap. My boobs are absolutely killing today really hot and heavy much how they get right before af arrives. On the food front its cream cheese with cucumber on anything or just cutting off a lump of cucumber and dipping it in. x

I agree... my doc told me no running @ all and I usually run about 5 miles a day- so cutting that out AND the food- well, my body is going to have some MAJOR work to do! I AM trying to be aware of what I eat.. it's just HARD!

Debz dont be worrying about MS, i got nothing not even sore bbs till week 8 then MS disappeared after week 9, so didnt help me calm down really till i had a scan at 9wks, otherwise id not known i was preggo.. cramps i still get and week 13 they bloody killed x

Im with Poppy, my morning sickness just happen to arrive early this time. And poor me I am wearing seabands and chewing ginger gum today. Its working pretty well I must add.

Holly, I wont be able to do too much of anything this whole pregnancy. The joys of an incompetent cervix blahhhh lol

Yeah, that's true.. it's soooo worth taking it easy though. I'm for sure not used to it.

I can't wait for my u/s tomorrow.. I know it's too soon to see much and just more to make sure the baby is where it should be... but I'm looking forward to it!

Im excited for you ultrasounds are great! Cant wait til my own.

Well just got korben asleep finally 'peace' :happydance::happydance:

Holly all the best tomorrow looking forward to scan piccy if you get one x

Yay for the sleeping toddler lol I will cheer to that any day

thanks ladies :hugs:

I feel concerned that I don't feel more.. my boobs feel only slightly fuller- no pain @ all- the last pregnancy they hurt quite a bit and were so big.. I feel overall "fine" .. just a bit tired. I'm tempted to ask for another beta tomorrow too for reassurance. These next few weeks are going to be HARD for me! :(

Holly your gonna worry its natural but dont compare pregnancies, no two are the same. When preggo with korben i had really sore bbs from ovulation to around 13wks, nothing with this one till week 8, now my bbs are like Dolly Partons 'bricks' and omg they dont half hurt :cry: tiredness didnt kick in till week 12? lol You'll be ok :hugs:

I know I shouldn't compare- I mean, I felt more and I still lost that baby so I need to remember that. My last baby didn't grow past 6 weeks and the heart never really had a good heartbeat.. so these next few hurdles are such a big deal to me. That's relieving to know you didn't have many symptoms until week 8. This is the hard part- the wait and see!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->