BFP with or without Soy Iso after a Loss!!!!!

Can relate i was a wreck once i got my bfp, went for a scan at 6wks and cried with relieve when i seen baby on the screen cos i had no symptoms, think it made worse cos i had no symptoms with my angel baby...

I got a good feeling, just take 1 day at a time and stay away from Google :hugs:

thanks Poppy :flower:

I know I didn't feel much with my son until around 7 weeks as well..so you would think that would comfort me- and I'm STILL being a worry wart! :dohh: Instead- all I'm thinking about is recent events that didn't turn out so good! I'm seriously in need of a fast forward button, lol

lol i wanted putting to sleep till 12wks had passed :rofl:

:sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep:

I 3rd that! Shoot.. each time I had my beta.. and probably tonight for my 1st u/s... I go to bed EARLY just so I can make the time go quicker :haha:

Well Ricky Lake just educated me about midwives. I just watched the business of being born. Very imformative. If I wasn't high risk I would find me a midwive

Morning we forget everything is differerent over your side of the pond. Here wechave midwife led units for women that are low risk. Even for those that are high risk you have your baby in hospital but without a doctor. We get far less medical intervention. X

Good Morning Ladies,

Good Luck today Holly! I hope you get a picture to post.

Thats what I learned on the video we have way to many interventions and c-sections being performed in the US.

Truth but we have the highest rate of miscarriages and stillbirths in the developed world! Think we need to go to switzerland or somewhere for a happy medium lol. I am waiting for a telephone call from the docs with my beta level I know one result wont tell me much hopefully it will be within the normal range.

Well just got my beta results 10,092 (normal range 1,080-56,500) GP was lovely and offered me loads of reassurance. Obviously she said it needs repeating monday but said that it is a good result. fx.

That number looks great to me!!!! I knew everything would work out, you have a scan monday right?

Yeah truth monday morning 08.40hrs. With numbers like that i should be able to see something too . X

Hi ladies.. going to copy my update from my journal :cry:

Just got back and feeling pretty upset...

I was able to see the the yolk sac and all & it looked fine for where I am at...(1 baby) according to him, I am 4w6d based off the conception date so I'm off by a day according to my ticker. ( my dates are off but baby measuring right)

There was a small area of placenta separation and it is FREAKING.ME.OUT. He said it SHOULD be fine and if I make it to 7 weeks- I should be good to go... but I am scared SHITLESS. SHITLESS ladies. I am really upset. He told me to IMMEDIATELY stop taking baby aspirin and I am pretty pissed bc he knew and ok'd it when I went in for the consult. He said it could be causing the problem and will only make it worse. I am also not allowed to have sex and NO exercise- not even walking on the treadmill... I can still get up and move around the house and all- not bed rest- but I am supposed to take it super easy.

Why does this shit happen to me? I know it could all go fine and that the baby looks fine- but knowing there is a small area of concern is freaking devastating to me.

My husband looked it up and he said that baby aspirin dramatically reduces the risks for miscarriage- for those who go on to miscarry and who are on baby aspirin tend to miscarry BECAUSE of the baby aspirin. Funny how that is failed to be mentioned in EVERYTHING you read about it. So- for those taking it- take it until conception- but not after.

I AM thankful I saw him as early as I did so I am hoping that I am stopping it in time and he seemed to think I'd be ok and that I don't need to freak out- but I am.

I go back in one week to see how things are and maybe to see the heartbeat. God, I am praying- please don't let this happen to me again.

Wow holly so sorry I would be worried too. I have been taking baby asprin too every other day will stop it now. You rest up as much as you can Fx the next few weeks fly by. x

I have seen women on boards who have taken BA all the way up til delivery, internet information can be so confusing. I thought it was suppose to be a good thing.

So sorry your scared just try to remain calm and hope for the best.:hugs:

morning sickness arrived last night and was sick, today feel even worse only time I dont feel sick is when I am eating. Emily it being a brat today too but she is funny when she is asking me if I am ok when I have my head down to toilet.

LO due 10-12-11 with first cycle of taking Soy Isoflavones :)

Welcome aboard mommylove....is your due date October or December?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->