BFP with sex only 2 days before Ovulation?

Venus13

Reaction score
Hi Ladies,

I have been TTC for ages and know I definitely Ovulated Sunday night (had pains and positive LH surge 40 hours before). husband did a marathon so I could only Do the deed on Saturday morning, so a day and a half before Ovulation started.

Was I too late?! What are the chances of a successful BFP 1 1/2 - 2 days before Ovulation? Is there only a slim chance?

Thanks, don't wanna get my hopes up.

You have a very good chance. The day before ovulation is your most fertile day!

I wasn't due to ovulate until the Thursday and we DTD the Sunday night before and we got our BFP, I don't track so there is a chance I could have ovulated earlier, going by the scans I may have ovulated 2 days after DTD. So yeah I would say definitely possible.

We BD every other day,AF is due on 18th,hoping she doesn't show.

You have a good chance hun !

I had sex two days before ovulation too (and no follow ups and only the twice) and I have fallen pregnant, after months of trying....... Best wishes! x

Definitely! My OH works away and I ovulated 3 days after he left according to my OPks! I was sure id missed it but apparently not :) Good luck x

I had sex two days before ovulation too (and no follow ups and only the twice) and I have fallen pregnant, after months of trying....... Best wishes! x
Congratulations! how exciting!!!

We'd not had sex for 3 or 4 days before the day I think I ovulated so it can definitely happen! :)

Ox

I gave in!!! Im only 10 DPO, but had a FRER test lying around so I tested
solid BFN

I am having mild period cramps too which I normally only get a day before AF which is strange but probably means its all getting ready for AF's arrival.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->