BFP with Vitex

punkymom

Reaction score
Has anyone used Vitex and had success?
Did it help you ovulate?

I used Vitex. My success was it gave me a regular cycle. 28 days like clockwork. I did get a BFP but it was a chemical or early miscarry. I highly highly recommend it. Of course depending on the issue. What is the issue if you don't mind?

I used it along with acupuncture and some other herbal meds. I think it helped me regulate my cycle, I also lost 10lbs which I think helped me ovulate more regularly. When I got pregnant this time I was still taking vitex but not regularly. Like every other days and a low dose. It can take a few months to work but I would recommend it too. It helps naturally balance the hormones.

Do people continue to take it after ovulation? I read you should stop as it can cause mild contractions?

If this is true.... Then how does it build up enough in your system?

Or should you just take it every day throughout your cycle?

I've been taking it for a couple of weeks, but stopped for 2ww.

I took it this cycle after my Cd3-7 Femara and got my BFP at 9dpo I'm still taking it until I get bloodwork !!!
I've had several MC so I read that it helps women who have issues holding onto Pregancies to take it for first Tri!!!

Do people continue to take it after ovulation? I read you should stop as it can cause mild contractions?

If this is true.... Then how does it build up enough in your system?

Or should you just take it every day throughout your cycle?

I've been taking it for a couple of weeks, but stopped for 2ww.

Vitex does not cause your uterus to contract, Dong Quai does. That is why Dong Quai is great to nourish the uterus and to bring on a late period. And when you are not menstruating then the Dong Quai nourishes the blood and helps create a healthy space for an embryo. I take Vitex my entire cycle.

I am not ovulating at this time. :(

I am also having acupuncture with herbs this month, but was not getting acu when I got my BFP. I use the Solaray brand of Vitex. I real trust that brand and it has a good potency level. If you know why you are not ovulating it would probably be easier to find a natural remedy for it. There are a lot of things you can take that will help! But you have to be very careful not to take too many things.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->