BFP X4 with period symptoms.

VanillaK

Reaction score
So yesterday morning, I took a first response pregnancy test just because it was 5 days until AF. I didn't think it'd be positive, I thought it'd be negative like all the other months. Well, it was positive. Clearly positive. I thought it could be a false positive so I took a digital test. Positive. So I took one more First Response. Positive. So, all signs point to pregnant. I'm waiting on my blood results to come back from the lab. But, this morning I woke up to cramping, like AF is going to start. So, this evening I took another test and it came back extremely dark positive. So, my question is, why am I cramping so bad?! It's obviously not implantation cramps, I'm already shows on a urine test.

It is normal. I had AF type cramps early in both my pregnancies. I was always told it is the egg settling in or beginning of uterine stretching.

Yeah it's normal to have cramping, uterus stretching and stuff!

It is normal. I had AF type cramps early in both my pregnancies. I was always told it is the egg settling in or beginning of uterine stretching.

Jesus Christ your temperature jump is huuuuuuuugeeeee!!!!!

Lol this is only my 2nd cycle charting but it looks like that is the norm for me

So yesterday morning, I took a first response pregnancy test just because it was 5 days until AF. I didn't think it'd be positive, I thought it'd be negative like all the other months. Well, it was positive. Clearly positive. I thought it could be a false positive so I took a digital test. Positive. So I took one more First Response. Positive. So, all signs point to pregnant. I'm waiting on my blood results to come back from the lab. But, this morning I woke up to cramping, like AF is going to start. So, this evening I took another test and it came back extremely dark positive. So, my question is, why am I cramping so bad?! It's obviously not implantation cramps, I'm already shows on a urine test.

First of all congratulation!!! :happydance: And second of all, try not to worry, it's very normal to have period-like cramps in the first weeks of pregnancy. When I was pregnant with my son I felt cramps from about midway through week 4 and they lasted a couple of weeks. They were particularly bad when I sat still. Thankfully I have a job where I'm always on my feet (teacher), so I didn't have the chance to dwell. It's a scary time these first few weeks, but try to enjoy them!

Happy and healthy nine months to you!

x

I cramped from implantation til about 10/11 weeks pregnant. 26 weeks and they're just returning as Braxton hicks. It's totally normal

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->