BFP yeserday, driving myself crazy!

weepolly

Reaction score
Hi all
I'm new on here.
I have a little boy who is 3 and just got a BFP yesterday
(said 1-2 weeks)
This is very wanted but cant help driving myself crazy with worry.
I worry constantly and cant think of anything else. Don't think ill be able to relax at all for next 9 months :O

Not really looking for any help but just wanted to put it out there as itll be a long time before we can let people know xxxx

It's normal, I'm still driving myself mad and honestly still do it with my kids today. Good luck and H&H 9 months!!

Hi Congratz Im 5 weeks 3 days and it seems forever! Roll on 12 weeks then 20weeks im not wishing it away just the unknown for me... I am worry from when I wake up until I sleep xx

Well congratulations anyway. And welcome back to the worry party. :)

That's exactly how I've been feeling. It's hard for me to enjoy this or look forward because I'm consumed with worry. I'm convinced the pregnancy won't make it even though I've got no reason.

Agree every cramp and every time I go to the toilet - The thing is the unknown every day as it comes... Im obsessed with testing too :dohh: xx

Me too! :laugh2: I was actually thinking of buying another test. I don't know why!

I just did :blush: I did a digi last week 1-2 weeks and now im 2-3 weeks im Happy now lol :winkwink: Until tomorrow lol xxx

So glad to read I'm not the only one feeling like this!! I've wanted this pregnancy so bad I can't help but panic something horrible is going to happen, I got my first BFP on Sunday 1-2 weeks, then did another yesterday and had gone to 2-3 which made me happy. Today I've had a few cramps on the left side and worried sick about ectopic, thinking rationally I know it's probably not but I can help having anxiety, did a frer and the test line was darker than control so feel a bit better. I'm sure you will be absolutely fine Hun, have you any symptoms? How many dpo are you? Xxx

Hehe think were all in the same boat :haha: I did a Digi today too... 2-3 weeks and did one Monday which was 1-2 weeks so pleased in that way I only have cheapy tests now which arnt that good, My lines have progress so im happy there but depends on how much I drink I spouse.
Im see the MW tuesday and will get an early scan as I had a Loss at 23 weeks in May so roll on seeing little bean, I also listen in at around 8 weeks... too...
Im crampy too, I find if I eat it goes :wacko: I just had a nice bubble bath and now going to chill and relax xx
Im noy 100% how many dpo maybe? 16dpo I due 16th Aug due t my AF but was late for it when it arrived 12th Nov so I could be earlier x

Hey there, I have a three year old DS too, got my bfp last week and I think that's just how it goes... worry about everything!

Yup, also joining the worry party! I had a loss at 10w in August so utterly crapping myself. Symptoms are all over the place. The only constant is I'm knackered all the time but I think that's made worse by the fact that I'm taking progesterone X

Can I join too? Worried out of my mind! Have one DS from a natural conception and had an early scan with him due to bleeding at 5+6 and all was fine. Now 5+4 after 3 years of trying and one IVF (which was so lucky as we only ended up with one good egg out of 13!) and am freaking out every day. Haven't got my 3+ on a digi yet which is worrying me and has a very small bleed last Thursday (which I really think was more down to me doing wayyyyy too much for about 5 days!) so am terrified every time I go to the loo!!! May sound mental but I have been looking at daily miscarriage rates to give me some comfort each day! What do we do to ourselves?!

Thank you all for replying and Congratulations!
I managed to forget my password and lock myself out of the account !! :)
(baby brain starts already ha ha )

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->