BFP yesterday!

heidi895

Reaction score
Got my :bfp: yesterday!

Actually quite surprised - at 31 yrs I had never expected it to happen so quickly. I was prepared to do battle and entered the month armed with my basal thermometer, pre conception vitamins, and also took Robitussin as well. I tested in the evening too but result came up in about 30 secs!

The first part of the month I was actually very sick with the flu so the Robitussin came in handy for tackling my horrible cough as well. My temperature chart has been all over the place which I kind of thought was due to being so sick. By the time the end of the month neared I really could not make any sense of it anyway but I pursued kept pursing it right up until my BFP just for interest.

My symptoms:

- Boobs so sore I often feeling like jumping out of my skin since a few days after ovulation.
- Mild thrush which I have only ever had when after antibiotics in the past
- Implantation bleeding 5 days before AF was due to arrive
- And sooo tired...

I noticed a huge difference in quality of my CM this month when I was taking the Robitussin (5 days before ovulation and 1 day after) I can't remember having the stretchy CM that is supposed to be ideal since I was a teenager. I really think that this made a difference in my situation.

Wishing babydust to you all xx

Congratulations! Wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"