BFP

Mum2Boys

Reaction score
Hi just had my BFP today for #3 baby. Due 8th of july im 5 weeks pg.

Congratulations, hope you have a happy and health 9 months :hugs:

CONGRATULATIONS hun heres to a happy and healthy 9 months take it easy and look after yourself spunky xxx :thumpup:

Do I say congrats hun?

How are you feeling about this?

:hugs:

Im very shocked not the result that i was hoping for but i am excited, told the farther earlier today. He now wants to go to anger management and relate this is on conditions that we will not get back together untill this has been completed with good results. Im not going to spain because i don't trust foreign countries in early pg might pick up a bug.

Oh babe, what a dilemma!! You stick to your guns and make sure he gets the help he needs!!!!

Glad you are excited babe, it gives you something to look forward to eh?!

I wish you all the luck for the future babe :dance::hugs: x

Mum2Boys said:
Im very shocked not the result that i was hoping for but i am excited, told the farther earlier today. He now wants to go to anger management and relate this is on conditions that we will not get back together untill this has been completed with good results. Im not going to spain because i don't trust foreign countries in early pg might pick up a bug.

If you want this then go for it but make him understand no change no relationship!! I was in a hrrid relatinship & he always said he would do this that blah blah it was all words though!

Well congrats hun & good luck x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"