BFP????

WillsMrs

Reaction score
Well did a IC this morning and got a positive (see pic, might not look it in pic but it is in real life), then did a FRER and was a BFN :cry:

Wonder why that is? I would've thought that if bfp on ic then it would show on frer??

Gonna test again over next few days, but what's everyones thoughts? BFP?

Attachments

• 20140105_162937.jpg
    20140105_162937.jpg
    42.5 KB · Views: 58
Did it come up in the time limit? If so then I would say it's your bfp, and maybe frer will be positive tomorrow with fmu??

I agree. If it came up within the time limit then it definitely looks like your BFP. Fingers crossed for you x

I've had 4 of those and 5days late so I've taken it as my BFP

X

Its a HPT...

No idea how many dpo I am cos temps have been going nuts and FF hasnt put its crosshair anywhere yet..

Only tested because I have been having crazy symptoms - not "in my head symptoms" iykwim... Been nauseated for over 2 weeks, started vomiting last week, and have had chronic diarrhoea.. Not a virus, dont have temperature to suggest I'm ill.. Plus it's only in the evenings that I'm getting these symptoms and not all the time.. My skin is staring to break out aswell, and I've not had a spot in MONTHS and now I have 6!!

Ordered more tests so hopefully come tomorrow so I can test again :thumbup:

I had a result like this on New years day. I have been testing ever since with FRER and a clearblue digi and have been getting bfn :-(

Looks good for you though especially with your symptoms :) xxxxxx

Yeah so glad someone's in the same boat as me!! Crap isn't it...

I know you can get false negatives but not false positives.. But why the hell is kt not showing on frer when they say they detect early... AF was due today and no sign so im feeling hopeful but trying not to get hopes up either..

as far as i know you can get a false positive..seem to be happening alot and i got three this cyle on pink no less :( first cycle i got all excited about..(pout)

but if ur feeling that way maybe ur testing a day or two too early...as some people it just takes a day and boom it shows up

fx to u

false negatives are way way more common then false positives. and just because it's an expensive brand it doesn't mean it's any better.
FREF and CB digi say they can detect pregnancy up to 6 days before a missed period, but that works only in 25% of women. (i don't know if they write this on their tests in US but in EU they defo DO).

also, test are made to test pure HCG and those detection limits you see are made by putting synthetic HCG in urine of non pregnant women and then testing.

the truth is, female body produces ALL sorts of different HCG isoforms (different forms of one same hormone) when pregnant, and not all of them are detected by a HPT, and neither by blood work unless you test for them specifically. so if your body by its nature produces more of those "undetectable" forms that FRER can't simply see because of the antibody it uses, it will take longer for it to show up positive.
different tests use different antibodies so maybe IC was able to pick up on your hormones better just because the kind of antibody it has on suits your hormones better.

next, it depends how much water you are drinking before testing..

...and have you tried to retest with an IC again?

That was my last IC - ordered more hopefully they come today.. It was FMU I tested with..

I got all excited because I've never even had a whiff of a positive before :nope:

I'll be testing again in the morning hopefully. ..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->