BFP

Sash2588

Reaction score
What do you think ladies? I'm 9dpo, 10 days past Ovidrel 250 shot. Could this be a possible faint positive? This is my first time after a year of ttc to see any kind of line. Trying not to get my hopes up!

Attachments

• 9dpo.jpg
    9dpo.jpg
    19.3 KB · Views: 38
Yep, I see a line. Congratulations!!

I see a line clear as day but is it pink? Are those FRER's? I have had very clear indent lines with those. They would look just like that but be colorless. If it is pink I would say it's a definite BFP!!!!!! If it is pink congratulations hun!

What symptoms have u had?

I can't tell. See a line but looks grey? Did it appear within the time limit?

I'm hoping it's not still HCG from my Ovidrel shot, but from what I've read, it should have been out of my system by now. Here is another picture. The line appeared within 2-3 minutes and was light pink. I guess it's just so hard to get hopeful as we've been trying for awhile.

Attachments

• 9dpo1.jpg
    9dpo1.jpg
    24.8 KB · Views: 25
Definitely looks nice Nd pink on last pink, I say bfp!

I'm still so paranoid that it is just the trigger shot in my system. :( I hate the waiting game. But the nurse said it was safe to do hpt tests. Bleh

I really hope it is not your trigger either! But since the nurse said it should be gone congratulations!!!!!!!!!!

I can't wait to see it tomorrow or later today! If it is darker you know for sure!

is it getting darker or lighter?

Pretty sure it was just the trigger. No line since then. You know, because God has a great sense of humor. After a year of this, it's getting old. I know some women wait longer, but it's frustrating none the less. Starting femara and trigger shot after 6 rounds of clomid this next cycle. I won't be in town to do ultrasound monitoring due to the holidays, so here's to hoping an OPK test actually works (never seen a positive OPK test).

Pretty sure it was just the trigger. No line since then. You know, because God has a great sense of humor. After a year of this, it's getting old. I know some women wait longer, but it's frustrating none the less. Starting femara and trigger shot after 6 rounds of clomid this next cycle. I won't be in town to do ultrasound monitoring due to the holidays, so here's to hoping an OPK test actually works (never seen a positive OPK test).

Sorry to hear that. Maybe you should also look into other forms of treatment. And also into healthy eating for fertility

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"