BFP!!!

theraphosidae

Mom to Callum
Reaction score
So I haven't really been on this site since my son was young, when I went back to work after a year I kind of neglected the forum, but I'm back now and super excited that I got a BFP this past weekend.

I was super lucky, it was only our first cycle trying. I had to wait a long time to try though, much longer than I originally wanted. I donated my eggs to friends of mine so they could have a baby via surrogate, and that process started in April of 2014. I finally had my egg retrieval August of 2015 and after that I had to wait 4 months to start trying, so that was a long process that really delayed things, but I'm super happy that I was able to do that for my friends.

I'm not supposed to get my period until tomorrow, but I was getting super impatient and was having a few little symptoms like extreme fatigue and some mild cramping so I figured I'd test on Saturday, and it was positive! I took the second test on Sunday and it was positive as well!

This is all kind of new for me, since I was almost 4 months pregnant with my son when I found out, so this whole first trimester paranoia and nerves and excitement is uncharted territory.

Anyway I'm super excited to be coming back to this forum and sharing all of this with fellow BnBers and other ladies in their first trimester. H&H 9 months to everyone!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->