Bfp?

jsmom88

Reaction score
I'm about 9-10 dpo and i took this with evening urine. Bfp or evap?

Attachments

• 20160108_223351-1.jpg
    20160108_223351-1.jpg
    19.2 KB · Views: 14
Looks like a bfp to me congrats!!

Thanks! I thought so too, but i had some people say they weren't sure. The line came up right away and darkened within a minute

Defo looks :bfp: to me, congratulations:)

That's so pink. Definitely bfp!! Congrats!

Thanks ladies. I'm going to the doctor to get some blood drawn today. I'm so nervous as my twins just turned one ��

Oh let us know your results! They won't really do bloods over here they don't do anything really til your first scan at 12 weeks! X

Doctors urine came back negative but doing blood as well. Nurses are sure that I'm pregnant because i showed them my two test. Went the same way when i found out i was pregnant with my twins.

Here is my recent test. I called the nurse and she told me that the urine test they use are not very sensitive and judging by the two test i showed her earlier, she thinks I'm pregnant. Blood test results will be in in the morning so I'm nervously waiting.

Attachments

• 20160109_142545-1.jpg
    20160109_142545-1.jpg
    8.6 KB · Views: 4
Ok hopefully the bloods will give you a good result cos those frer r defo bfps! Hope its good news x

I got my blood beta level back and it's 23. Is that low for 10dpo?

I'm not sure tbh I think they class over 5 as pregnant don't they then it starts to double so does sound to me like that is a good result for only 10dpo ur still very early so sounds good! X

Perfect for day ten, it starts doubling after implantation which is day 5-6. One blood test isn't very helpful, are they repeating them in a couple of days for the doubling rate? Or are they happy? :)
Congratulations hun x

I'm going to ask them to repeat the blood test. I'm impatient so i went to the hospital and picked up my own lab results lol so they will tell me something today.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"