BFP?

smileyttc

Reaction score
A little background. I had a LEEP done in mid February. The Dr gave me the go ahead to TTC at my post op appt. I am 16dpo today, I took a test this morning ad this is what came up. TMI: when I wiped after taking the test I saw some brown mucus, but only that once. I am a little nervous with just having the leep that it may prevent (what's left of) my cervix from holding the baby. Has only anyone ever had this procedure and got pregnant or any advice in general? I am so happy to think this was my cycle, but I'm so afraid that I'll miscarry. Any comments please.

Attachments

• image1 (1).jpg
    image1 (1).jpg
    13.7 KB · Views: 13
I have had two laproscopic surgeries but not prego yet amd not the same procedure so can't answer to that part...but it looks like a bfp to me....So CONGRATS

Thank you NightFire598. I just got back from the Dr. and she confirmed pregnancy. I go for my first ultrasound in a week and a half. I'm so happy but I can't help but be scared. I hope you get your BFP soon.

I had a LEEP 2/3 then a BFP on 2/14. Unfortunately I lost the pregnancy but I don't think it has ANYTHING to do with the procedure!

Classic Girl, I am so sorry for your loss. Were you pregnant during the LEEP? How far were you when you lost it? If not the LEEP what do you think caused it?

Sorry for all the questions, I am just really nervous.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->