Bfp :)

Catherine896

Reaction score
Got a few faint positive on ic tests yesterday, and today confirmed with a first response :)

This will be baby number 3, my 2 are 9yrs and 4yrs old, they will be so excited! Im not telling them yet though.

I think Im due Feb 15th but my cycles are wacko and I ovulate late so expecting it to change slightly at my dating scan.

Im excited but also very nervous, Ive started a new job just over a month ago and also some of my family wont be pleased but Im trying not to let that worry me. Im happy!

Congrats to everyone thats had their bfp and goodluck to those trying!

Congratulations!! This is your journey, what your family thinks is unimportant. What IS important is that you have a BABY growing in you!!!

Many congratulations, sod the family! A baby is a very precious thing x

Congrats!! Easier said than done but try not to let your family stress you. I imagine it'll change for them when they see the sweet baby in February! :)

Congrats! I'm sure your family will come around!

Congratulations! I'm sure even if family aren't initially thrilled that will come around and get really excited! Baby news is happy news :)

:happydance: Yay! Congratulations! The baby will make a bright and beautiful addition to your family, they'll come around! :yellow:

Congratulations! I want to echo what all said. They'll come around. Enjoy your happiness. Don't let the grouches win. :) You always have us to celebrate with you if they keep being poopy and you need some positive vibes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->