BFP?

bree03

Reaction score
8dpo
Took a blue dye equate +/- in the morning after I got off work. Clear BFN.

Tested with FRER when I woke up in the afternoon and got this...

Tested with FRGD (FR digi) yes/no and got a BFN, but that was with pretty diluted urine.

Thoughts?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    11.3 KB · Views: 60
Tweaked pic

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    21.8 KB · Views: 32
I'd say it looks like a very early bfp.. Hopefully over the next 48 hours it'll darken nicely. Digi's aren't great so early on id wait to use one of them again. Good luck x

Definitely looks like a BFP to me! Agree with pp, digis aren't as sensitive so if wait til 14dpo or so before you try another. Congrats and good luck! X

Looks just the same as my BFP started, good luck x

That looks like the start of a BFP!

Looks like a bfp to me for only 8dpo that's a nice line. I agree digital tests aren't as sensitive.

Update: negative FRER this morning after work, but I didn't get yesterday's until after I woke up in the afternoon. Going to the lake with friends today, so will hold off on more testing until tomorrow or Wednesday. Kind of unsure how I feel now...

Don't lose heart - I NEVER got decent lines with FMU, it was always late afternoon/evening when I got visible lines, even at like 14dpo x

Don't lose heart - I NEVER got decent lines with FMU, it was always late afternoon/evening when I got visible lines, even at like 14dpo x

Thank you!!! I'm going to try to enjoy a night at the Lake away from things and retest when we come home tomorrow or Wednesday. :) happy 4th!

It looks like the start of a bfp to me. I do hope when you next you get a clearer answer hun. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->