BFP????

Kiwiberry

Mommy to 3 beautiful girls & 2 adorable boys!
Reaction score
I haven't been on BnB for quite some time but I really need your eyes lovelies.

Ok so we weren't really trying because of my past and how many years it took me, but I was compelled to take a test. I really feel pregnant, like so much more than when i had that ovarian cyst last year, and I'm super super bloated, like the abnormal kind of bloating that's a lot more than AF. My areola also has dark brown rings around them. AF is due in 4 days. I've had 27/28 day cycles the past year, I used to have an 11 day LP. Not sure if that's still accurate or not since I haven't been taking OPKs. Does anyone see this???? My bf sees it too, he has good eyes unlike me ):. Are we just imagining things or can you lovelies see something too??? I'm freaking out over here (in a good way). My phones camera really really sucks btw.

7xKcwRm

https://imgur.com/7xKcwRm

There is the link to the image because it was too big to upload to the website and I'm not sure if the link I posted in my first post actually showed up because it doesn't for me.

It's come through really bad quality on my phone so not sure if I can make anything out or not but good luck!

It's come through really bad quality on my phone so not sure if I can make anything out or not but good luck!

Thank you *hugs*
I remember you back when I used to post on here a lot how are you doing?

It's okay though my picture is poor quality as well the new phone I have really sucks in the camera Department but I guess that's what you get with a cheap phone.

It’s a bit blurry on my phone too but I think I can see something very faint on the very first test. Keep testing, good luck!

It’s a bit blurry on my phone too but I think I can see something very faint on the very first test. Keep testing, good luck!

Thanks a lot hon for taking the time to reply and congratulations on your pregnancy!!!

Same for me. Good luck!

it's a tad bit blurry but on your 4/30 frer I believe I see something
goodluck hun

it's a tad bit blurry but on your 4/30 frer I believe I see something
goodluck hun

Thank you :hugs:.

I really hope this is real and not another mind trick ; ;. I've gone through so much recently unrelated to pregnancy.

I'm going to test again in 2 days including today and see what I get. That will be the day before AF is due.

When you take a picture crop the image this helps with size :) and good luck hope this is the start of your bfp!

Ok ladies, I couldn't wait the suspense is killing me so I took another test. It was at 12:00am my time a day after the previous test. I am on CD26, AF due in 2-3 days with an 11 day LP.

I feel like it's gotten slightly darker and my BF does too, but I don't trust my line eyes. What do you lovelies think?

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1525328008534.jpg
    FB_IMG_1525328008534.jpg
    42 KB · Views: 90
Posting a better pic

Omg it posted sideways wth...... ): how can I fix that?

I think I possibly see something on the inverted test :) can you put something next to the test to help the camera focus and retake the picture maybe in better light?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->