BFP????

I tried to stick something next to it but honestly my camera just really sucks it took awhile for me to even get a picture that clear it even has a hard time focusing on anything at all I have the cheapest phone available for Cricket I think that's why.

By the way I posted a picture of my stomach on the previous page and I'd love to know your opinions about it.

I can see something on today’s test x

Ladies, I'm convinced I'm pregnant. I think my LP length is why I'm not getting super dark lines yet. I would technically only be 9DPO today. With my small size, I just don't think I can hide this. My bf, his name is Tyler and this would be his first. He definitely see's how bloated I am & all the squinter lines on the tests. I feel like my body is mak8ng it obvious before the hpt can ><.

Has anyone felt like this before??? Or am I crazy??

Ladies, I'm convinced I'm pregnant. I think my LP length is why I'm not getting super dark lines yet. I would technically only be 9DPO today. With my small size, I just don't think I can hide this. My bf, his name is Tyler and this would be his first. He definitely see's how bloated I am & all the squinter lines on the tests. I feel like my body is mak8ng it obvious before the hpt can ><.

I think I see something on the test. Sometimes when we get in the stages of believing we are pregnant everything becomes a sign or symptom to us unfortunately its a waiting game but again I see a little faint line so keep testing hun!

I think I see something on the test. Sometimes when we get in the stages of believing we are pregnant everything becomes a sign or symptom to us unfortunately its a waiting game but again I see a little faint line so keep testing hun!

I totally get what you're saying it's just I've never been this bloated not even with my period. The only time I've even come remotely close this when I had an ovarian cyst which was producing small amounts of HCG. I really hope this isn't another one of those situations. Even this morning my shirts don't even go down to my pants anymore and I had a flat stomach it's no longer flat. It's not fat either I still weigh the same.

I totally get what you're saying it's just I've never been this bloated not even with my period. The only time I've even come remotely close this when I had an ovarian cyst which was producing small amounts of HCG. I really hope this isn't another one of those situations. Even this morning my shirts don't even go down to my pants anymore and I had a flat stomach it's no longer flat. It's not fat either I still weigh the same.

yea I think it could very well be pregnancy just keep testing hun

Just took this Walgreens brand blue dye. I know most of us hate blue dye but I'm saving my last FRER. Just now I got really warm out of nowhere, I'm dizzy and a littlee nauseous too.

I totally see the + sign!!!!!
Do you lovelies?

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1525383278713.jpg
    FB_IMG_1525383278713.jpg
    37.5 KB · Views: 62
Please tell me someone sees this huge bloating I'm having. I'm really looking for confirmation here that what I'm noticing about my body isn't a delusion. I don't trust myself. FYI there are 0 filters, I don't ever use them. I removed my old picture because it was just horrible quality I had my boyfriend Tyler take these pictures with his phone he's all so much taller than me so sorry if the angle is weird for anyone. I'm actually short in real life my ticker lies I'm 5ft 2in tall not 5 ft 3 in tall. I must have just accidentally put 5ft 3in when I made it.

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1525390916146.jpg
    FB_IMG_1525390916146.jpg
    41.8 KB · Views: 27
I'm so hurt I'm starting to cry, no one cares to respond ; ; I guess I ready am hated on these forums.....

Welcome back Kiwi...

as for the bloating I don't really know what you looked like before to tell if its bloating or not. But I remember the last time you posted a bloat pic and you look so much smaller now. I know you were trying to work out and you look good!

I do see a very faint + on the FRER but not sure what I see on the CB.

You're not hated but give people a chance to respond. I post sometimes and don't get a response for hours. It normal.

I dont think I see anything on today's test hun but there's still time. As for the bloating I can't really comment on that...it can depend where you are in the cycle, pregnancy, af due or even something you eat. Hopefully its a good sign for you.

I'm so hurt I'm starting to cry, no one cares to respond ; ; I guess I ready am hated on these forums.....

Not at all hunny :hugs: lovely to see you back!

Some days quieter than others <3

hey hun don't get so discouraged sometimes it takes awhile before we get a chance to respond but we haven't forgotten you. Do you have a pic of you before the bloat?
Those test are terrible I took one yesterday and got a faint line but I think it's just the evap line....try one first thing in the morning blue dye tend to be the worst

I promised I would update you ladies and today AF was due but I have a big plus sign in my blue dye test!!!!!!!!! I'm sorry if I can't read the responses right now my anxiety is really high because I just woke up. I'll be able to read them in a little bit. I have really bad emotional dysregulation. If some of you don't know I have borderline personality disorder.

Congratulations, lovely news &#128522;

Congratulations on your BFP! Can&#8217;t wait to see a picture of it

I'll post a picture for you ladies ASAP I need to use Tyler's phone because as we all know mine sucks.

Looking forward to seeing it. So happy for you! :D

Here they are ladies!!! My bf took the pictures because I can't use his phone (because of my vision). He took a close up one too. Sorry, he had flash on lol. He's never done this before.

Attachments

• IMG_20180505_124658.jpg
    IMG_20180505_124658.jpg
    33.7 KB · Views: 42
  • IMG_20180505_124802.jpg
    IMG_20180505_124802.jpg
    27.3 KB · Views: 50

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members