BFP!!!!

Jodiedanx

Reaction score
Hi Ladies

Last Thursday i posted to say I was in my two week wait and didn’t feel ANY symptoms what so ever (infact, my boobs started hurting a week before my period was due...right on que as they do every month exactly 1 week before my period) so I had completely wrote myself off for this month and was fully expecting my period to arrive.

This morning (still, two days before my period is due) I just had an urge to take a test! I have no idea why as I was 99% sure it would be a negative.
To my absolute delight and surprise it came as a BFP!!! I took another one an hour after, and another BFP!

I just wanted to post - as I was absolutely adamant that this month had not been successful for me so ladies, it is absolutely so possible to have ZERO symptoms and even have signs your period is going to show - and still get your BFP, so do not count yourself out til AF arrives.

Sending lots of baby dust to all TTC x x

Congratulations!! :)

Congratulations !!

I thought I was out this month for sure but got my BFP !! Just goes to show ! Good luck x

I am 9 weeks today ! Thank you !

Not suffering with morning sickness just feel sickly after my evening meal ! Thankfully I’ve not vomited but more gagging not fun lol .

How are you feeling ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"