BFP!!!!

molly1207

Cautiously pregnant
Reaction score
I just had to tell you girls! OH is working away and it's requiring so much willpower not to ring him and scream it down the phone!!

Very cautiously pregnant though, had a misscarriage at 9 weeks in August so praying to God that this one sticks [-o<

Still can't believe it really, although it did only happen about 5 minutes ago :haha: Not that I'm complaining but just as I've bought 2 cb gigis, 2 frer and 20 cbfm sticks as well haha :dohh:

So excited but absolutely (excuse my language) sh**ing myself! Really hope I get to take this little one home. STICK BABY STICK!!

xxx

Attachments

• DSC00224.jpg
    DSC00224.jpg
    14.1 KB · Views: 20
I just had to tell you girls! OH is working away and it's requiring so much willpower not to ring him and scream it down the phone!!

Very cautiously pregnant though, had a misscarriage at 9 weeks in August so praying to God that this one sticks [-o<

Still can't believe it really, although it did only happen about 5 minutes ago :haha: Not that I'm complaining but just as I've bought 2 cb gigis, 2 frer and 20 cbfm sticks as well haha :dohh:

So excited but absolutely (excuse my language) sh**ing myself! Really hope I get to take this little one home. STICK BABY STICK!!

xxx
first trimester miscarriages are due to genetic mutation and have nothing to do with the womans body so remember it is not your fault ur baby is an angel now i hope you have a healthy and happy 9 months and that is deffinately a
:bfp:

xxx

congrats! :hugs:

ASDMOM08: Thankyou hun I think I needed to hear that :hugs:

xxx

Congrats!! I hope you have a h&h + extra sticky bean. I just found out about my bfp last night and today I bought another 3 pack of frer (want to make sure line is progessing) and a 3 pack of cb digital!

Congrats!! I hope you have a h&h + extra sticky bean. I just found out about my bfp last night and today I bought another 3 pack of frer (want to make sure line is progessing) and a 3 pack of cb digital!

Massive congratulations to you too! Don't get me wrong all the pregnancy tests will get used in the next week or so haha :blush:. With CB digi just make sure its fmu hun because last pregnancy I got all panicky that something was wrong because the conception indicator went from 3+ to 2-3, but I'd just been impatient and not held my wee long enough :dohh:

Yes, I am scared to use a cb right now just incase I dont have enough hcg to register. So I am not planning to use it for a couple more days, oh and trust my I will use all of mines as well!! Haha

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->