BFP's 16 and 8 beautiful bouncing babies so far in our 2012 ttc thread

No baby yet ladies. Contractions are getting more intense and the more active I am they tend to stay around 6 minutes apart. If I'm sitting down (like right now) they tend to stay around 8 minutes apart. My lower back and hips are in agony!

Army - Sounds like it won't be much longer now, I bet baby is here before Thursday or on Thursday before your C-Section :happydance:

I think we can expect a baby within 24 hrs! :)

Finished my baby bump growth pic. Also, just HAVE to post this pic taken Sunday with LM in her overalls with my Build-a-Bear I keep in the restaurant. They make the perfect couple! :-D And one of me with LM rocking up front in the lobby, got an Amish made rocking chair when I was very pregnant.

Attachments

• Growing Belly 2.jpg
    Growing Belly 2.jpg
    60.4 KB · Views: 8
  • Teddy 5.jpg
    Teddy 5.jpg
    46.2 KB · Views: 6
  • rocking.jpg
    rocking.jpg
    17.6 KB · Views: 7
Jenny - Love your bump progression pic and your other pics :D

Very cute Jenny!

Army I'm thinking baby by thursday.

Nothing new. Went to my appt today with contractions 10 minutes apart. They were pretty strong for me but I haven't progressed from yesterday. Baby isn't engaged enough to put pressure on the cervix and help it dilate. C-section is scheduled for 2 p.m. on Thursday. I don't like that it is an afternoon operation because that means I cant eat anything after 3 a.m. and will have to go til 4:30 p.m. that afternoon before I will get to eat.

Nice pictures Jenny! I wish I knew how to do that progression thing.

Army - I'm sorry to hear there has been no progress, come on baba, we are all waiting to meet you! :dust:

Contractions have stopped. I basically think the only way I'll avoid a C-section would be if my water breaks before 1:30 p.m. tomorrow.

Army - Nooooo! Sending you lot's of Labour vibes! Hope your contractions start again soon or your waters break! :dust:

Last 2 bump pics for this pregnancy, taken a few hours ago:

Attachments

• IMG_4033.jpg
    IMG_4033.jpg
    28.8 KB · Views: 4
  • IMG_4036.jpg
    IMG_4036.jpg
    27.3 KB · Views: 2
Army - Love your bump pics hun, hoping baby comes before hand but if not, I wish you the best of luck for your C-Section. Hope everything goes well :hugs: You will soon have your little bubs in your arms :cloud9:

Tried to post from phone earlier and had some trouble...

Army, you're in my thoughts! Happy birthday to Baby (?????)!!! Can't wait for stories and pictures!!!

Love the bump pics. You are sportin' that watermelon well. ;) Know you can't wait to get baby out one way or another!

AFM...went to doc today for my checkup (late I know). He said I am all healed up (which I already knew). Good thing because we already DTD twice. haha.

Today's the day army good luck and congrats!

Well there's probably a new little life in Army's arms now! She is likely exhausted, excited, and so happy/relieved.

*Question* Knowing I can ask anything here! Does everything :blush: continue to tighten even after the first 6 weeks? It still feels hollow-ish, as if it should still get smaller... :shrug:

Jenny - Glad to hear your check up went well at the Doctors :D

Army - Hope you are enjoying those snuggles with your little bubs :cloud9:

I have a question too...lol.
Not sure if anyone else is on bcp now or not, but I started it and the doc told me to use a back up method for the first month (which we did). The second month however, I started bleeding halfway through the back and didn't stop until I was just about ready to start the 3rd pack. I guess it could be just that my body is still out of whack?

With bc give it three full months to regulate your cycle hun

Cant wait to hear about your little bundle army!

Daniel Theodore Olson was born at 2:27 pm via c-section on Thursday. He is perfectly healthy. 8 lbs 10 ounces and 19.5 inches long. Pictures coming soon.

Congrats Army! Daniel is a great name too! xo
Can't wait to see pictures!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"